wtb:2.5 inch cowl hood..

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
it dont matter what color its going to get painted screamingyellow.

so if you have a cervinis 2.5 inch cowl hit me up...im kinda over this old skool look..

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
it dont matter what color its going to get painted screamingyellow.

so if you have a cervinis 2.5 inch cowl hit me up...im kinda over this old skool look..
haha im looking for the same hood. well not now but as soon as i can get a good deal in one :evillaugh:

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
Uhhhhhhh 4? I really want this hood too. Maybe we could get a group buy going from cervinis or something. Hopefully I can get money together for one soon.

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
I don't like the V-shape of Steeda's cowl. The cervinis looks much better IMO. If there was a group buy, you could add 2 more to it. One for me and a buddy of mine. We were already talking about trying to get a break on price buying 2.

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't like the V-shape of Steeda's cowl. The cervinis looks much better IMO. If there was a group buy, you could add 2 more to it. One for me and a buddy of mine. We were already talking about trying to get a break on price buying 2.
u give me ur wheels i'd get u a hood:beerdrink:

FnSweet06

forum member
Reaction score
w/ the amount of demand im sure we could get a group buy. Im intrested in one too

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm more interested in a Steeda Cowl hood due to there being no lines toward the front of the hood when the cowl starts. Anyone have any pics of Cervini's cowl hood on a yellow or orange stang? I'm afraid that the lines on the front of the hood will be to noticeable on yellow, and it will look like shit. If I find some pics, and like it, I may be interested as well...

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is the best i could find. like the 4" better

Ext_Upg_After_01.jpg

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
this one in silver i think is 2.5 also. does this car looks like the new camero or is it me?

198118_99_full.jpg

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've seen the Steeda hood in yellow, which the pics you posted are of the Steeda hood, not the Cervini's 2.5". I'll search around sometime today and see if I can find any of the Cervini's hood!

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've seen the Steeda hood in yellow, which the pics you posted are of the Steeda hood, not the Cervini's 2.5". I'll search around sometime today and see if I can find any of the Cervini's hood!
i tough u wanted the steeda one

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
ok since we have like 10 or more people i will talk to cervinis 2day and see what they could do for us give me a sec im calling..:evillaugh:

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
well where all fucked! they dont have group buys they only thing they could do is ship us 4 hoods for 150.00 freight and the other 6 hoods they would pay 150 each hood for freight charges, i know some one has the hook over at cervinis hook us up plz...lol...:LMAO:

Back