wtb:2.5 inch cowl hood..

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
aaaaah, yes, i made my lazy ass go look. not bad...........will consider it. thanks again mikey!

bigastrk

Reaction score
I myself am back on the 5 inch version's They would be dead sexy but the wife might not like driving "her" car anymore. LOL

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fwiw i will be ordering mine from chad at racing innovations here in a day or 2 either way but as im not in a real hurry to get this in ( still getting motor built ....again ) i can get with him and see if he would offer a gb on these also if not no biggie im still getting this one

pics here and here if intrested

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Freak, if I remember, you sent me info on these hoods/guys bofore..........they are simliar to the steeda, which is what I want!!! Do you mind finding out more for a GB for us?!! Thanks!!

n8secstangg

Reaction score
Kaenen makes Steeda's hoods, i know this for a fact because im good friends with the guys at Kaenen

chad

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
pricing would be 400 plus shipping which is roughly 100-140 bucks give or take a few bucks depending on area , if residential or business ect. if you have any more questions or decide you want in on it pm the man above or me lol

also i just wanted to add this everyone i have talked to loved these hoods and said they had little to no fitment issues and hardly any prep work ( 1 guy did but his car was also previously wrecked ..... ) and it still wasnt anything more than widening the latch mounting bracket holes a little , so it may cost a little more off the bat but remember some of these hoods need extensive prep work which adds up quick at a paint shop .......

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanks you guys!!! i will keep you all in mind.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can I get the 5 inch cowl with this group buy?

you do know that hood is a pin on extended hood right ? in other words it's longer front to back than a normal hood is this deletes the wiper cowl spot too , i guess it could be cut down to the correct length but im not really sure on that

bigastrk

Reaction score
you do know that hood is a pin on extended hood right ? in other words it's longer front to back than a normal hood is this deletes the wiper cowl spot too , i guess it could be cut down to the correct length but im not really sure on that

I was looking at the car tonight and thought about that same thing. I will have to find out cause unfortunatly my car does get run in the rain cause if I waited for sunny days I may never get to drive it. :idea:

bigastrk

Reaction score
I am almost thinking that is what I will do but I am nervous cause it rains hard here.

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i may know a guy who can help with a group buy

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back