wtb:2.5 inch cowl hood..

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
you guys should really check out trufiber.com i put a cobra r hood on mine and i absolutely love it. its the best mod i have ever made. and he hooked me up lovely with the price.
dayhood1.jpg

dayhood2.jpg

dayhood3.jpg

dayhood4.jpg

Ramairgt1

RIP Pfc. Patrick Devoe
Reaction score
How much was the cobra R hood? Would you happen to have pictures of the underside and from inside the car?

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
id stay away from trufiber hoods. they require a TON of prep work and you're easily giong to spend more on the prep and paint than the hood if you want it done right. im still not happy with my hood but it'll do for now. i'm not going back to a Trufiber hood after this though....

the hood screamingstang got i got him a hookup through cruizin concepts. you can get that hood for 299 plus shipping which would be 144 to a business or 184 to a residence or you can pick it up in city of industry if you live in the los angeles area... pm me if anyone is interested. i might be buying the exact hood in a month or two as well.

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
id stay away from trufiber hoods. they require a TON of prep work and you're easily giong to spend more on the prep and paint than the hood if you want it done right. im still not happy with my hood but it'll do for now. i'm not going back to a Trufiber hood after this though....

the hood screamingstang got i got him a hookup through cruizin concepts. you can get that hood for 299 plus shipping which would be 144 to a business or 184 to a residence or you can pick it up in city of industry if you live in the los angeles area... pm me if anyone is interested. i might be buying the exact hood in a month or two as well.

Why not help them out with a gb and get them cheaper then 299

n8secstangg

Reaction score
the link that you guys posted to the 5" extended race hood on ebay...thats my EBAY auction...lol...i am the owner of Racing Innovations..

chad

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the link that you guys posted to the 5" extended race hood on ebay...thats my EBAY auction...lol...i am the owner of Racing Innovations..

chad

yea i thought that name looked familiar lol , this is beau im the one who called and asked about them and got you to email me the pics

n8secstangg

Reaction score
hood

Beau Pellegrin right? yeah i remember you asking about the group buy deal...i was wondering what ever happened...

n8secstangg

Reaction score
hoods

here are a couple others that they make

Attachments

• 05eleanor1.jpg
    05eleanor1.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 05eleanor2.jpg
    05eleanor2.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 05ramair1.jpg
    05ramair1.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 05ramair2.jpg
    05ramair2.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 4

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Beau Pellegrin right? yeah i remember you asking about the group buy deal...i was wondering what ever happened...

yep thats me and if you read the thread you will understand lmao everyone wanted something different lol , i still have to get tha hood out of my shed to buy the new one because i deff don't need 2

pm sent

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Spoke with mike at cruizin concepts and got the group buy pricing for the 3" VIS hood screamingstang purchased

3 people GB- $299 + 60 shipping
5 people GB - $299 + 35 shipping

Pm me if interested

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey mikey, thanks for the help......can I see a picture of it. Just curious.......

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Think screaming posted a pic . I'll. Look for the ones he sent me in a bit and post them unless he jumps in and posts them up.

Back