Wtb 2007 gt stock suspension parts in San Diego

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm returning my car back to stock in a couple of months , so I need to start looking for (4) springs f/b (2) struts (2) shocks , pan hard brace @ bar ! ...front sway bar @ rear sway bar

If anybody has this in The San Diego county please let me know , I can come pick this up so there wont be any shipping ! I'm really not looking to spend alot..... or will trade you for pizza @ :bigbeer:

please let me know

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Well... I used to have a bunch of that stuff, but not anymore. Sorry.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
The items you need, whats on your car now? Maybe we can tried straight across? Plus I'm in San Diego.

Ed

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've got everything you need with almost no miles on them. You can have for nothing, but shipping will probably make it not worth while.

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
The items you need, whats on your car now? Maybe we can tried straight across? Plus I'm in San Diego.

Ed
sure not a problem ......also and 1,500 bucks for me !! for the H@r coil over set up , Steeda panhard bar @ brace , steeda front sway bar with braces, rear steeda sway bar with billet end links, steeda camber plates:roflmao:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hows the H&R setup? Does it ride nice?

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
hows the H&R setup? Does it ride nice?

It rides great !! but if you start to mod eveything it turns in to a jack hammer !

If you just use front @ rear sway bars with the coilover it will ride great , I put the steeda mounts on and you can tell the ride got stiffer up front and when you hit bumps you notice it more @ in the rear with Lca @ uca it a brick way to stiff for daily driver !

Deviant

forum member
Reaction score
how much you looking to spend honestly? Im in Orange County and i have everything all boxed up from my saleen suspension install...

Im also open to trades and some cash for my new mustang project. Only looking for panhard bar and brace, front and rear sway

BTW these peices only have 2000 miles on um

Last edited:

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
I found about four shops that has everything I need for free ! (just please come pick this stuff up and get it out of here ) !!! lol

The parts are really not worth any money !

Last edited:

Deviant

forum member
Reaction score
well i am glad that you got all of the pieces that you need

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back