WTB 4.6L front engine cover

linkwilliams

Reaction score
I whacked one of the pulley mounts off of my front cover when my supercharger belt broke. I need a front cover really bad. Can anyone help? uploadfromtaptalk1407981835182.jpg

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
If you search junk yards, make sure you tell them its a timing cover. And if they tell you 04 and later 4.6's are compatible, tell them to look again. Did this on mine with a supercharger, very hard to find. My salvage yard kept telling me their computers say its compatible but showed them its not. I got lucky with a shop working on a mustang engine that didnt need it

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Hey man,
If you're still in need of one of these, let me show you what I have.
I have one that the bung is broken from the inside. Plenty of threads for a bolt. You'll need to RTV it from the inside. It should be fine, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

I bought this on the forum here, AS-IS, for $65 bucks. I requested it be PERFECT, it is not. This is why I'm not using it. The link I'm including has a few pics for you to decide. Everyone will tell you it's fine, just throw RTV to it. I'm telling you right here...to ME, it is not perfect. If you decide to buy, it is YOURS...NO REFUNDS...NO BAD FEEDBACK...NO NOTHING.

If you want it...$50 bucks, shipped.
GIFT the money!
Here is the link with pictures...this is EXACTLY as it is right now and EXACTLY how you'll get it!

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1990637&postcount=2517

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back