WTB: A mustang that will get compliments :) (2010-2011 Automatic)

crewxp

Reaction score
**--WTB: 2010-2011 Automatic Mustang--**

Hey everyone. Glad to be a part of these forums!

I'm looking for my first mustang, hopefully someone can help me find it. I want a car that I will be able to drive for a long time and that people will stop and compliment me on :)

I plan on doing upgrades myself to it, but I am looking for the following 6 things so far:

-An Automatic (Because manuals get annoying to drive when you have to stop a lot, right?)
-Be a Premium Edition (Have to have the bluetooth/sync steering controls)
-Leather Seats
-Either a v6 or GT. I like GT's power, but I like v6's better gas mileage.
-Not a convertible
-Under 40K Miles
-Navigation is a definite plus. I'm a music/phone user. This would be awesome. But I can add it afterwards if not and the price is right.

I plan on later adding louvers, a cool hood vent, red brake calipers, navigation, HID lights, cold air intake, and maybe some other performance parts.

Thanks guys! Till I find the car I'm looking for, I'm carless. So I'm looking to purchase soon. My last car was totaled by someone who ran a red light at 50mph. No insurance or ID. Didn't speak english either. This has all been a real big inconvenience for me, but hopefully I can turn this into something good.

Last edited:

roush1486

Reaction score
If your car has nav then it will have sync well. Give me a shout and I can let you know what I have.

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
I feel like I posted this before. My 2006 GT gets similar mpg's as my fiances old 2008 V6 did. Her V6 was always stock, my GT has FRPP CAI, BBR 91 Tune, and Borla Stingers. I honestly don't think a GT and a V6 will be that different in gas mileage. Maybe the 2011's might but I never noticed the difference between the old 4.0 and the old 4.6 S197 when it came to saving gas.

acrophobia13

eat. sleep. drive.
Reaction score
I had both an 06 v6 and a 08 GT. The difference in gas cost is negligible. The v6 really wasn't that much cheaper, and the extra power is well worth the money. Also, FWIW, the v6s have an open rear differential. After driving my GT in light snow for the first time (xaught at the gf's... not a fun ride) the GT was WAY more manageable in the snow. The v6 was a deathtrap in the snow, completely unpredictable. Also, if you want to get a stick, don't let shifting in traffic deter you. After you've been driving stick for a while it becomes second nature and it's not really a big deal.

Good luck!

Last edited:

MOTORCITYBADBOY

forum member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 GT. 5spd. (Yeah I know u said automatic, but trust me, the 5 spd is way more fun!) Black w/black leather. Shaker 1000, Sirius, 19" Factory rims, and factory 3.73 axle package (includes upgraded brakes and suspension). The car is very fast, and gorgeous. Garaged and covered at all times. I have all paperwork, including 2 copies of the window sticker, and the original plastic for the seats. Floor mats still in plastic bag in the trunk. Under 500 miles on the car. OH yeah, at 65mph on the highway it shows 27.6 MPG!
I can let it go in about 60 days. Going GT500......

Oh, yeah, heated dual power seats too....
Oh yeah, HID headlamps too.......
Oh yeah, MS Sync too......

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back