WTB: Aftermarket Hood

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
Needing a cowl hood preferably, my stocker is trash! Please let me know what you have, sorry i posted wrong the first time.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Too bad you wern't here last week , sold me stocker with roush scoop and steeda pins for $200 = o

GLWSearch ! I will keep my eyes open for one .

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I don't mean to gasconade but my hood is the shit!!! Make sure when you buy an aftermarket hood that you buy the front end bracket for the new coupling that you will have.

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
A long time ago my stocker was great, then i had the whipple and chunked a belt at the track whilst breaking the tensioner at the same time lol. end result was a upward dent in the hood almost dead center. So in an attempt to be "cool, i cut a hole in the hood about 8x8 and put a roush scoop over it that was kinda vented. This will never make it through the mile! lol i dont wanna see crap flying in my face running down the strip. i appreciate all the help!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
A long time ago my stocker was great, then i had the whipple and chunked a belt at the track whilst breaking the tensioner at the same time lol. end result was a upward dent in the hood almost dead center. So in an attempt to be "cool, i cut a hole in the hood about 8x8 and put a roush scoop over it that was kinda vented. This will never make it through the mile! lol i dont wanna see crap flying in my face running down the strip. i appreciate all the help!

talk to unique , snag that 4"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back