Wtb Kooks headers/x-pipe

drewmarsh53

Reaction score
As the title says. Looking to Buy kooks headers/ x-pipe. Preferably new too.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What size header do you want and cats or no cats on the X pipe?

Would you consider used?

Where are you located?

drewmarsh53

Reaction score
Sorry, that was kind of naive to forget to mention my car info. I have a 2010 gt. I wanted to go with Lt headers and i do want cats. As far as them being used it really just depends on how used they are. I'm located in charleston SC.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
I would not recommend their cats we had a member on here blow his motor because of them.

drewmarsh53

Reaction score
Hmm, so what brands would you suggest, that hasn't had problems like this, for the setup i want?

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Off Road X or H best way to go honestly. It's up to you, I'm sure other members are doing ok with the kooks cats but I just like to put it out there.

drewmarsh53

Reaction score
I've been told it's illegal in areas to not have them catted though. Is that just a few areas only making it not a big concern to most?

drewmarsh53

Reaction score
Well, i'm in the military..i don't think i have inspections here, but i will probably live in multiple places over the next 5-10 years

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I ask because I will be pulling my 1 5/8 Kooks off soon and will have the Kooks LT's, catted H and off road H for sale soon....I can give you a great package price if you are interested...that way if you ever need to swap to the catted H for inspections you have the pipe and about 20 mins of your time.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
The catted x I got from my buddy is no longer catted. It blew out the tail pipe. So now its offroad x. Its kooks as well. Might be looking to get rid of it later on for an off road h though

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back