WTB: Quarter Window Removal Kit

bullitt boy

Reaction score
smash those bastards job is done in 20 minutes with no chance of scraping paint.

Be sure to use the primer that SHR sells do not let any one tell you that is not needed. The louvers are made from lexan and will not adhere for more then a few months without the primer, ask me how I know.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
smash those bastards job is done in 20 minutes with no chance of scraping paint.

Be sure to use the primer that SHR sells do not let any one tell you that is not needed. The louvers are made from lexan and will not adhere for more then a few months without the primer, ask me how I know.

Yeah I forgot about the primer. Make sure you get that from SHR.

Sent from iPhone

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I'll have to get back with you Kyle. I'm in the states right now on leave visiting family. I'll be back in Germany in a couple weeks, I'll let you know. Thanks again.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
It's FREE and called a brick.
Smash that shit, I know you want to sell them but how much can those little 1/4 windows be worth? lol

Last edited:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Update:

I got it yesterday Kyle! Sadly, it looks like the APO here misplaced the box that had the louvers in it...

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
DOH!

hope they are found so you can get your stuff installed :D

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Update:

I got it yesterday Kyle! Sadly, it looks like the APO here misplaced the box that had the louvers in it...

Your kidding! Right?
I thought you had those in hand before you started looking for the tool. Damn those things ain't cheap either. I hope they find them, cause they'll look great on your car!!

Sent from iPhone

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Your kidding! Right?
I thought you had those in hand before you started looking for the tool. Damn those things ain't cheap either. I hope they find them, cause they'll look great on your car!!

Sent from iPhone

Nah I had them sent to Bobby to get painted before-hand and then he shipped them. I'm not exactly sure if it's the louvers in the box that's missing, but it's the only thing that's missing that I've ordered within the last month.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back