WTB set of stock rims/tires and stock axle

luckyone

Reaction score
I was messing around with a friend of mines in his ss. Roll race everything was fine, dig race sucked. I hit second and the rear end kicked out. Felt like a small rub on the curb but it did quite a bit of damage. Axle is bent, rim is k.o.ed. I'm just going to put some stickers back on the car till summertime. I would prefer the 18 inch polished bullets but let me know what you have. I am not really in a position to be real picky.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
i know a guy wanting to sell billets here in houston how much are you wanting to pay. he took them off after like 5k miles the tires look like they have no ware. the rims are also flawless

luckyone

Reaction score
Looking for all 4. Mixing and matching with my 20 would play he'll with traction control and abs. But if there is another guy who wants to unload 2 more fanblades I would be interested.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
my friend is wanting 800 for his rims because they are in great condition. i dont knwo how you feel about that price but let me know or i can give you his number and you can battle it out with him and see if yall can come to a price you both agree on.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I have a set of stock axles for sale .(See sig. ) The abs ring have been removed , so you would have to swap yours to it but its pretty easy .

luckyone

Reaction score
i'm sure my 19's are bigger than what you want

The only thing I am concerned with is price and the condition of the tires. I only need them to last a couple of months, until I can replace my 2 busted wheels. So if your 19's are priced right I may be interested. Post a pic and price... Or pm me.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back