WTB Stock 06 3v Alt Bracket & Alt Pulley

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Hey bros I need the stock alternator pulley and alternator bracket if anyone has them and wants to part ways with it for a fair price. I'm sure the parts are the same on all 3v cars but mine is an 06 if it matters. Thanks!

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I have my alternator bracket from my 2008. Not sure if its the same, but I can send you pics.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
3ugy8u2a.jpg

This guy?

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
That looks like it. PM me your PayPal and how much you want

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Well I've known the coolant crossovers are different and it makes sense that the bracket would be different too but I'm not sure. If anyone could tell me that would be awesome. So hold off on shipping that out till I figure that out alright man

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Well I've known the coolant crossovers are different and it makes sense that the bracket would be different too but I'm not sure. If anyone could tell me that would be awesome. So hold off on shipping that out till I figure that out alright man

Sounds good. I'm selling the crossover for $30, so I'd throw it in free shipping if you want. I know the newer coolant crossovers are a common upgrade from the older ones.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Hmm ok cool well I just wanna get the car back together at this point and don't wanna be buying more than I absolutely have to but that sounds like a pretty good deal as of now. I'll let ya know by today alright brotha

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Hmm ok cool well I just wanna get the car back together at this point and don't wanna be buying more than I absolutely have to but that sounds like a pretty good deal as of now. I'll let ya know by today alright brotha

I hear ya. You being so close shipping should only be a day or two.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Yea true. I'd also just hate to get that and then figure out oh shit now that I got this 07 shit, I need to do this to whatever else to make it work lol. I know you get where I'm coming from. I wish somebody would chime in and help confirm

TheSlow1

forum member
Reaction score
Yes there different the brackets match the crossovers, 07- crossover has thermostat in it where 05-06 doesn't. I went thru same deal I have 07 and had bought 06 crossover and bracket and ended up buying correct to my car.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Yea I figured that out eventually lol and it makes sense for sure. Well I believe I have gotten the part I need but I won't know for sure until I get it here!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back