Yet another slow Airlift install

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
I thought about removing it completely but I figured I would wait and see how I liked it just being cut.

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
Does your car even move? Lol

I will slam it as soon as I have evrything adjusted properly. Don't want to damage anything

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
Had brenspeed adjust all my BMR stuff on the rear today. I think I may need to change my alignment in the front though or maybe roll my front fenders. When I aired out all the way it pushed on the tires enough that it left indentations on the rubber. Anyone else have that issue with the fronts? Maybe its just because Im running 275/40/19 all the way around. For right now im just going to keep a setting for like 15 or 20psi in the fronts to air out.

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
Had brenspeed adjust all my BMR stuff on the rear today. I think I may need to change my alignment in the front though or maybe roll my front fenders. When I aired out all the way it pushed on the tires enough that it left indentations on the rubber. Anyone else have that issue with the fronts? Maybe its just because Im running 275/40/19 all the way around. For right now im just going to keep a setting for like 15 or 20psi in the fronts to air out.

Sounds like you need to put a little negative camber in the front.

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
that is kind of what I was thinking as well. Im assuming I can do that with the plates in the struts correct? Then have it aligned again with the camber added in?

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Sounds like you need to put a little negative camber in the front.

It's also the offset of his rims. Look how much farther out his are than my old setup. 10" wheels, 275 tires:

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
What was the offset of your old setup?

So here is what it was aligned at according to the spec sheet I was given.

Camber: L -.4 R -.6 Caster: L 6.83 R 6.95 Toe: L .09 R .11

Im assuming I need them to redo it and put more camber in but I am unsure of the rest.

Last edited:

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
I get away with -1.2-1.5 for daily driving without any adverse tire wear. Are your rims deep concave or semi concave?

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
What was the offset of your old setup?

So here is what it was aligned at according to the spec sheet I was given.

Camber: L -.4 R -.6 Caster: L 6.83 R 6.95 Toe: L .09 R .11

Im assuming I need them to redo it and put more camber in but I am unsure of the rest.

Old wheels were 20x10 +48, and I typically run around -1.8° camber.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back