you can't have anything nice

acrophobia13

eat. sleep. drive.
Reaction score
LANCE Still got your Malibu? VINCENT You know what some fucker did to it the other day? LANCE What? VINCENT Fuckin' keyed it. LANCE Oh man, that's fucked up. VINCENT Tell me about it. I had the goddamn thing in storage three years. It's out five fuckin' days – five days, and some dickless piece of shit fucks with it. LANCE They should be fuckin' killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution. As he cooks his heroin... VINCENT I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been worth his doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em, you know what I mean? LANCE It's chicken shit. You don't fuck another man's vehicle. that's all I have to say.... that shit sucks, man.

1FastS197

Reaction score
I know this wont help,but to bring a different light to the situation. You know it was some jealous prick who will never achieve in life what you have. That was his/her insignificant way of acting out to show you how pathetic he/she really is. Sorry it happened.

x2 that just someone that thinks the world owes them something and they are being held back by the goverment or some such shit! i've heard it all and it all sounds the same... sorry it happened to your car man!

acervas1

forum member
Reaction score
I had my car for 4 days, and some sucker slashed the front and rear tire on my driver side, luckily I managed to drive it home about a mile away, at 5 mph.

Then I spent $550 on two tires the next day, now my tires are way to hard to rotate mileage wise. IF I would have seen that guy - his knife would have been used to cut his balls off! :chainsaw:
Dude take a deep breath and have some beers - maybe play Call of Duty and shoot some people!!!! :beer: Thats all I could do!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I thought my car getting egged one night was bad, I was ready to kill somebody after that. I would feel sorry for the poor son of a bitch that did that to my car if I caught them.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
I know this wont help,but to bring a different light to the situation. You know it was some jealous prick who will never achieve in life what you have. That was his/her insignificant way of acting out to show you how pathetic he/she really is. Sorry it happened.

That or a Prius driver... I get obnoxious looks from those Al Gore lovin' POS everyday...

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
That truly SUCKS. People like that piss me off.....

I know how you feel...

I had a 96 WS6 TA when I lived in Alrington, TX (yes, I had a mental moment when I purchased the car). I lived right off 360 and I20....bastards kicked out one T-top, stole the other one, and keyed EVERY body panel.

That was a bad day....

Reaction score
That sucks, dude. I've got a key scratch from the end of my quarter panel to the passenger side door that i need to fix as well.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Seems like the assholes are popping out of the woodwork lately! Hopefully someone saw something, but it's doubtful. Just make sure you are extremely picky on the paint and don't accept it unless it's perfect. I'd argue to have a complete paint job on it.

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hate seeing stuff like this and like others have said this is why I only drive my car on weekends, no daily driving. If I saw someone doing that to my car I really don't think I could stop hitting them, same for someones else's car.

Good luck in getting it fixed.

Blackjack14

Reaction score
That really sucks. I took my bike out for a ride before it gets to cold. parked it and went in to mall when i came out some ass had pulled so far into the space i was parked in he knocked over my bike and he was to stupid to set it back up or even back his car up so i couldn't tell it was him.
P.S. i left him a nasty note and boot prints down the side of his car.

k3druid

Reaction score
Had the same thing a month ago. That's the reason they don't allow us to have
hand guns up here.

Grey cars are hard to match, mine had a scratch on the driver's door and a small one
on the rear. they had to paint the front fender, driver's door and rear quarter panel.
They also replaced all the decals on that side. The car was gone for 6 days and cost
insurance $ 1764, me $ 100.
Sorry for your situation, good luck with your car.

Jedison

Reaction score
Someone keyed my car sometime last week, on the passenger side and the rear. I came here to find some solace. However, a solace sorrowfully shared...

Back