You get my PM??

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey J-Cube. Sent you a PM a couple of days ago asking some questions about blower lids. You get it or should I resend? Or just post here?
Actually, want to ask an additional question. If I were to send one in, what kind of turn around time to get the same one back?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry I think my box was full when i tried to send it and i forgot to resend it after i cleared it out!

The lids right now I dont have any cores, we have 3 out at the moment. Send in yours and we will turn it around ASAP. It only takes a few hours to port so if you let me know when it should arrive Ill have one of my guys make time in their schedule to do it as soon as it gets here. Call me if you need to 732-780-0770

JimIII

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Much kewlness. Thanks. Got a deal worked out to get one that is fresh powder coated and has the logo shaved off. That was why I was asking about getting the same one back. Also, can you guys set it up to where I can bolt a GT500 TB directly to it without needing the adapter plate?

How was AC?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah no problem we can do that for you Ill get with my father on the GT500 modification. Call me during the week sometime.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What is better...porting the current lid or getting the new 6.5 lid?

We haven't tested the difference but Ive seen the 6.5 lid and it looks like ours would flow more. We have seen gains over 10 RWHP on the dyno with just the lid alone on a stock throttle body. With a Ford Racing TB we saw nearly 20 HP!!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shit... got all sideways with other stuff and didn't get around to calling. I will give ya a shout next week about this.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back