Young Punk Build Volume IV - The game needs change & I'm the mother *@#%en cashier

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Looking good Matt. you need to take off those heat sheilds under the car. thats like a few ounces!! lol

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Why's that?

Because it's an automatic transmission
gay.gif
and matt likes to drive his car not ride along.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
lol just wondering. Everyone seems to think automatics are superior for the drag strip, that's his thing, so I just wonder what his thinking is that's all.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Everyone seems to think automatics are superior for the drag strip, that's his thing, so I just wonder what his thinking is that's all.

I feel the same way as Matt, whether automatics are or aren't superior at the strip, I'll never have one. I don't care if I'll gain a full second, I stiill choose to be banging gears. At the end of every clean pass you get a sense of accomplishment that only a stick car can give you.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Plus Matt knows how to row the gears for sure. So in Matts case he might actually be just as quick as an auto.

R3troGT

Reaction score
All the best in your build Matt. I am looking forward to stoppin by the Shop and seeing it running in person :thumb2:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He might have some friendly competition for that #1 spot! :beer:

Would like nothing better then that. #1 is so much sweeter when you have to work hard for it. Good luck to both of you---and whomever else is out there.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back