Z28 smashes ford at Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Put the gt500 in the rain with it solid rear crap suspension it goes off road kill driver. Z28 still wins...

Now I know youre just trolling.

Look at Trans Am racing history and you will get a good idea of how much of a difference IRS makes on the race track all else being equal.
Cliff notes, the added weight of IRS cancels out the benefit of less unsprung weight and better articulation on this type of car. It has no effect on lap times.

Net you'll tell me that the Lotus Super 7 handles poorly

DSCF1322.jpg

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Why would you think it's a good idea to post this stuff on this site? Surely there is a more receptive audience for you out there in cyberspace.

Are looking for negative attention?

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Look at all the mustang guys can't handle the truth...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score

It's not about handling the truth, it's about you being a Chevy fan boy douche bag, trolling a ford dominated website . Ford and GM will always go back and forth for the fastest thing out there. Year to year they will edge each other out. The fact you would compare a two seat vette to any four seat vehicle period, shows what brains you have..(or don't have.):asshat:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Why stick around? You have made your point. Just log off and go play with the old men on the vette forums.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Why would you think it's a good idea to post this stuff on this site? Surely there is a more receptive audience for you out there in cyberspace.

Are looking for negative attention?

You really didn't answer the question. Maybe you don't want to? Not too many people value their self worth with a car. It appears that you are trying to aggravate forum members. Why?

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Just curious...

What car holds the fastest American production record on the Nurburgring?

;-)

Sent from your moms room...

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
the 2014 Z/28. built to compete against....what? lol GM, nobody cares.

for the 75k-80K this car will sell for tell me that the guy with that kinda change in his pocket is going to pass up a ZO6/Viper(03-06)/911s/used gallardo/used R8.

point being, this car is an answer to a question nobody asked.

this is why the Z/28 exists. to allow for a large(discounted)purchase of Carbon brakes that are actually for the Vette. to use up the already built allowance of LS7s. and most importantly to try to inject life into a camaro brand that since the transformers hype has died down is getting its ass handed to it in sales by Mustangs/Challengers.

Is it cool, sure. its nice to see GM build a serious track ready camaro. but in typical GM fashion its going to be a one year, low production unicorn that will be hard parked at cars and coffee and super chevy shows.

mean while the GT/302S mustangs continue to rule NASA and other sanctioned racing classes while the "much better handing" camaro gets killed weekend after weekend.

this is like the guy who after getting his ass kicked, while laying their bloody starts trash talking.

Z/28 ring times.....heres a cookie GM. go home your drunk.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
It's not about handling the truth, it's about you being a Chevy fan boy douche bag, trolling a ford dominated website . Ford and GM will always go back and forth for the fastest thing out there. Year to year they will edge each other out. The fact you would compare a two seat vette to any four seat vehicle period, shows what brains you have..(or don't have.):asshat:

Edge out? Ford can't build a car to compete with the vette. The tried with sc ford gt 150k and it got crushed every way by a 68k z06.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
You really didn't answer the question. Maybe you don't want to? Not too many people value their self worth with a car. It appears that you are trying to aggravate forum members. Why?

What cars are tbe fastest? Those with irs..we can all build purpose built cars. F1 cars not solid axle. Nascar not solid axle. Oh wow look mustang can go straight only. Cool rest world did that 50yrs ago.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Edge out? Ford can't build a car to compete with the vette. The tried with sc ford gt 150k and it got crushed every way by a 68k z06.

FORD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT the vette. really are you this dumb? the vette has been around since 53. ford tried back then with the t-bird, it couldnt compete, and ford knew it so they bagged the T-bird program and turned it inot a luxo-cruiser.

ford is happy to conceded the VERY small market of the vette to GM. ford makes its money selling F150, and for the last 40years as it continues to sell #1 its making money hand over foot.

what every GM troll fails to understand about the FGT is that it WAS NOT BUILT to compete against the vette. it was a celebration of fords 100th.

if ford wanted to seriously compete with the vette you would have seen a bonified vette thread around 65 or so. but no.

i always love watching someone buy a vette, and then become the typical ignorant vette moron. looks like youre right on schedule pal. lol

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok, I was polite, now the trolling stops.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
FORD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT the vette. really are you this dumb? the vette has been around since 53. ford tried back then with the t-bird, it couldnt compete, and ford knew it so they bagged the T-bird program and turned it inot a luxo-cruiser.

ford is happy to conceded the VERY small market of the vette to GM. ford makes its money selling F150, and for the last 40years as it continues to sell #1 its making money hand over foot.

what every GM troll fails to understand about the FGT is that it WAS NOT BUILT to compete against the vette. it was a celebration of fords 100th.

if ford wanted to seriously compete with the vette you would have seen a bonified vette thread around 65 or so. but no.

i always love watching someone buy a vette, and then become the typical ignorant vette moron. looks like youre right on schedule pal. lol

Do research gm out sells actually with the Silverado and gmc. But split same company up f150 wins.

And typical we don't care about vette till you try say well my car went this stock or that.

I was always an ass. Most just liked it cause I had a mustang. I might build a fox next.

And small market? C7's flying off lots. Can't get them fast enough.

And crazy amounts of people bought c6's etc.

Yet people bought lots mustangs too. Usually ones who can't get other grown up cars. Or trying to chase high school girls.

Last edited:

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score

Wasn't referring to the corvette/insert whatever two sweater sports car here, battle that doesn't exist, I was talking about camaro/mustang which has been going since 67. And I wasn't calling you a d-bag because you like Vettes, they are cool cars and the z/28 is finally going to be cool(under the hood) again. Let's face it though the camaro is dog shit ugly...the little white speck on the top of bird shit, that's bird shit too...by the way nice vette in your sig, I'm sure you're little foo foo dog loves riding in it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back