ZAINO'd!!!!!!!!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Damn that came out perfect, I can't do anything for 6 hours, you have patience man lol
I did it a few times when I first got the car but never again..
34941_1547875141187_1364325455_1486494_192299_n.jpg

I will have to paysomeone to do it.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I say for the Zanio, use it, since they say to use it. I'm sure they know what they are talking about.

But in general, I'd say it's not a good practice to use it. If you want to strip the car, buy a car wash designed to strip the car so you know it's getting all the layers off.

If you're not wanting to strip the car then for sure don't use it. There are a lot of wax/sealant safe washes out there and they are fairley cheap. No reason to use a harsh dish soap on your car and take the chance.

The chemists at dawn say do not use it. As it tends to dry out the rubber components in a car, causing cracks down the road.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
The chemists at dawn say do not use it. As it tends to dry out the rubber components in a car, causing cracks down the road.

True. I personally won't use it on my cars, but some people argue that since Zanio says to use it that you should. I don't see any reason that it would do anything but strip the old wax, which can be done by much safe products. I think Dawn is saying that it should not be used as a car wash all the time, and Zanio is saying to just use it once a year so it's "ok" since it's not going to be used every time you wash your car. Just my take on it, I could be wrong.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
True. I personally won't use it on my cars, but some people argue that since Zanio says to use it that you should. I don't see any reason that it would do anything but strip the old wax, which can be done by much safe products. I think Dawn is saying that it should not be used as a car wash all the time, and Zanio is saying to just use it once a year so it's "ok" since it's not going to be used every time you wash your car. Just my take on it, I could be wrong.

I agree with this mentality.

shanec

forum member
Reaction score
Freshly Zaino'd. And not photoshopped to enhance the reflection.

Not a great composition photography wise, but one of the few I took with the sun at my back (looking @ sun = not good pictures of dark objects).

I was mostly focused on taking pictures of the MS River flood.

Several people told me I should be taking pictures of my car instead of the water. LOL

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I like looking at zaino'd cars in direct sun light or with a camera flash :D I tend to hum the spiderman theme.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back