Zmax Pix

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Here are a few that I shot Friday night. Since I wasn't shooting for any assignment, I was playing with various shutter speeds and light conditions. If you were there, and want a photo, Email/PM me and I'll see if I got you...

Towe10NMRAChar1lr.jpg

Towe10NMRAChar2lr.jpg

Matters10NMRAChar1lr.jpg

Matters10NMRAChar2lr.jpg

Parker10NMRAChar1lr.jpg

Parker10NMRAChar2lr.jpg

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Great shots! tough to get the car to stay in focus when you are moving fast enough to motion blur the background.

1/60th or slower, depending on how fast the cars are going. the key is to pick one spot on the car and try to keep the center of the camera pointed at it while your moving. I look through the lens, pick a spot, and rotate at the waist. Plus the Nikon D300 makes me look good...

I shot this at Mustang Week, was playing again. It's easier on the high speed course, as the cars aren't accelerating:

Speedway2lr.jpg

I know, probably more info than you really wanted...

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
1/60th or slower, depending on how fast the cars are going. the key is to pick one spot on the car and try to keep the center of the camera pointed at it while your moving. I look through the lens, pick a spot, and rotate at the waist. Plus the Nikon D300 makes me look good...

I shot this at Mustang Week, was playing again. It's easier on the high speed course, as the cars aren't accelerating:

Speedway2lr.jpg

I know, probably more info than you really wanted...

damn excelent pics.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back