05-09 Aftermarket Parts (AMR Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit, Corsa Xtreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score
Afternoon gentlemen, the Mustang sold and I returned it to stock before getting rid of it. I have some parts left over that need to buy me a new TV. So, I figured I might as well give the guys at S197Forum a shot at them! :) Everything listed here is in great condition as the pictures may indicate. The wheels have a couple of scrapes and the exhaust has a ding or two. Anyways, pictures/prices are below. Everything is negotiable so please shoot a PM if you are remotely interested. I'd prefer not to ship the wheels but if someone is willing to cover the cost of shipping, we might be able to arrange something. I'm located right outside of St. Louis for local pickup.

Corsa Xtreme Exhaust - $300 + s/h - SOLD!!

24fziv6.jpg

AMR Charcoal Wheels 18x8 All Around - Pirelli P-Zero Nero All Season Tire 235/50-18 - $900

16izcpg.jpg

1zyzu5j.jpg

2vug3k1.jpg

33b2wet.jpg

Pioneer AVH-2400BT (comes with mounting/wiring) - $200 + s/h - SOLD!!

wakso8.jpg

j7f448.jpg

GT500 Strut Mounts - $70 Shipped SOLD!!

255527o.jpg

w9i2l3.jpg

Last edited:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Still haven't received a shipping quote. Really interested in the corsas. Have any pics of the tips?

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score
Still haven't received a shipping quote. Really interested in the corsas. Have any pics of the tips?

Sorry man, I replied to a few PMs last night but didn't check the thread. You should have a PM now though! I will post some pics of the tips tonight.

Edit: In fact, most everyone should have a PM now :)

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Price shipped on the corsa extreme please 33777 and a seperate price shipped on the radio please same zip

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I'll pass. You must live on east coast for it to be 90+ for shipping to CA. I was hoping it was around 40

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score
Corsa Exhaust and Pioneer Head Unit are pending. What is it going to take for someone to come get these wheels? I want to move them, so make me an offer.

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score
Daily Bump, listed GT500 strut mounts last night. I forgot that I had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back