05-09 Bassani Axle Back Exhaust

Stang 23

forum member
Reaction score
I have for sale a pair of Bassani straight through axle backs. Have about 40 miles on them. Fits 05-09 GT or 07-09 gt500. 4" tips polished tips. They are pretty much brand new not a dent or scratch on them. Asking $390 plus shipping. I'm located in Chatsworth, CA.

Last edited:

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
You have Corsa AB's as your "other" exhaust or what? I got rid of my Pypes M-80 MMS when I went back to stock cams and installed the procharger and put on a MBRP kit. It didn't sound good at all, so I swapped to a standard magnaflow system, and now it's way too quiet. Which kills me, because my friends '03 cobra sounds like a street terror with his magnaflow kit, you can't even hear an exhaust note with the S197 magnaflow kit. I'm tempted to try your Bassani's but I dunno if I can handle disappointment from a Bassani muffler. It's one of my favorite exhaust systems, just usually too overpriced to buy unless you can get a good used deal. Bump for now. Any vids of your car with them?

JUSTA3V

Moar Throttle!
Reaction score
I have a procharged car with these axle backs. Kooks longtubes and kooks off road h pipe. Sounds amazing.

Tame when idling. Unleash hell when right foot goes down.

another bump for a set of amazing mufflers.

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice ABs.....I run ARH longtubes, ARH off road X and FR500KRs.....it is like the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse are trying to escape when hammered on.

Stang 23

forum member
Reaction score
They definitely are nice mufflers and sound good just not as loud as i liked with my setup. Price lowered. $390 shipped

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back