05-09 Saleen S/C 475HP kit with lots of extras

Darth Stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey all, sadly for me I'm selling my S197 Saleen charger to get a new motorcycle. I bought it from a forum user but due to being stationed overseas I haven't gotten to install it and my new assignment makes it look like I won't be doing it anytime soon. Here's what it has:

Saleen supercharger
C&L cold air racers Kit
90MM Lightning Mass Air Kit
Harness 90MM Mass Air Harness
39lb injectors
JDM lowering mounts
used ht0 spark plugs
3.4 pulley, 4.0 (stock), and new 3.2 pulley
new gates belt
new v10 waterpump pulley

07-09 will require a new coolant crossover pipe. Not willing to break it up due to me being home infrequently to manage this. All boxed and ready to go! $3800 plus shipping from NY.

Darth
attachment.php

Last edited:

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is a very nice deal for someone out there.

Enjoy the bike :thumb:

Hey all, sadly for me I'm selling my S197 Saleen charger to get a new motorcycle. I bought it from a forum user but due to being stationed overseas I haven't gotten to install it and my new assignment makes it look like I won't be doing it anytime soon. Here's what it has:

Saleen supercharger
C&L cold air racers Kit
90MM Lightning Mass Air Kit
Harness 90MM Mass Air Harness
39lb injectors
JDM lowering mounts
used ht0 spark plugs
3.4 pulley, 4.0 (stock), and new 3.2 pulley
new gates belt
new v10 waterpump pulley

07-09 will require a new coolant crossover pipe. Not willing to break it up due to me being home infrequently to manage this. All boxed and ready to go! $3800 plus shipping from NY.

Darth
attachment.php

Nocturnl

forum member
Reaction score
Do you know how many miles were on the supercharger when you bought it? Is there anything else that I would need to buy in order to complete the kit or is it all listed???

Darth Stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest. Yes, this is the whole kit here. All the fasteners are included, CAI, MAF, even the vaccum hose upgrade, as well as belts and pulleys and motor mounts. One HT0 plug is missing, so you'll have to get a replacement. It's a whole kit with about 6000 miles on it.

As to what you each would need, that depends on your car. This should fit an 05-06 like mine as is. 07 and up need a different intercooler crossover.

Darth

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
all these great supercharger deals are making me want to sell a kidney or something for cash!

bump for a good deal

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very good deal.

Let me know if you'd be interested in parting out...

Just s/c, pulley(s), i/c, hardware for the s/c only.

Im sure someone is going to get the whole deal... just pm me

srt2stang725

Reaction score
where in ny are you, i am at 10512 about an hour north of the city....interested in taking a look at it if you are local

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back