07 gt 39,xxx miles and a vortech

Ponyman

forum member
Reaction score
ok I am not good at doing this stuff but here goes. I will list mods below, but I have a low mile, damn near perfect, garaged since I had it at 20,xxx miles red gt for sale. it is a premium with black and tan leather interior. ok the list of mods. vortech super charger non-cooled but have the stuff to water air cool it with some repair work, 20" wheels, roush shifter,flow master exhaust with cats removed, raxiom headlights, front valance, quarter louvers, air/fuel gage,boost guage in roush vent pods,push button start, have the rear valance but not installed and 3.73 gears not installed. I am sure there are things I am forgetting so please ask questions. I will trade for older stang and cash or sell. got a visit from the sheriff saying I need to pay more child support so my baby has to go. asking $18,500 the way it sits or can remove vortech and wheels for a discount.
th_543bb480.jpg
th_IMG_6885.jpg

Ponyman

forum member
Reaction score
put down 404hp and 444tq. motor is stock otherwise. I have another set of wheels that are chrome but it is etched but I was gonna plasti-dip them black. here is a pick of them
IMG_0162.jpg

Ponyman

forum member
Reaction score
well if it doesnt sale by Friday I am taking the vortech off and other things and lowering the price. so come on guys somebody buy this thing already. I will also trade down with some boot.

Ponyman

forum member
Reaction score
wheels are gone off the car. but the other ones in the ad are on the car. here is the deal of the week before I sale it to a dealer.
$16,000

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back