1984 Harley-Davidson FXWG $8000

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here she is. I bought from a guy in Houston, Texas. This bike has plenty of heart and soul. If you do not like to take the torque wrench out every once in a while this is not your bike. This is the last year for the Shovelhead. Here are some of the particulars:

1340cc/80 inches (I think it's been punched out 0.10)
kick/electric start
4-speed "rotary", "cow pie" tranny
Super "E" carb
Andrews "B" cam
1500 miles on tires

I have a two inch thick binder with all the stuff the previous owner and I've pumped into this bike. I really think the previous owner had more money than he knew what to do with.

The bike isn't perfect (cosmetically) it could use some paintwork. The records I have indicate that it was totally rebuilt in the mid-ninties.

Mechanically I would trust it to take me anywhere. Many people are wary of the shovel...........this was my first Harley and I never had a problem with it........well except when I blew the base gasket in the rear jug.

This is a sweetheart of a bike. It pains me to see her go. It hurts more to watch her sit behind my couch wanting to stretch her legs.

Hit me with questions, pictures, or more video if needed.

I can take any trades on a solid F150 supercrew or anything interesting. Thanks for looking guys and gals.

FXWG08014.jpg

FXWG08013.jpg

FXWG08015.jpg

FXWG08015.jpg

FXWG08003.jpg

FXWG08001.jpg

Last edited:

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
That bike is awesome. I wish I had the cash to pic it up right now! Interested in any trades? Jeep wrangler??????

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back