2005-09 Roush Fogs, GT500 Splash Guards, Panhard, Sway Bar, 8.8 Gears

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
Started spring cleaning the garage and all of these parts need new homes:

Roush Fogs - Brand new housings, Sylvania bulbs, 05-09 bezels, harness with relay and switch. This is the full harness that allows you to keep the grille fogs functional in addition to these. - $160 shipped

07-09 GT500 Splash Guards - OEM, also fits Shelby GT and GT/CS rear bumpers, 7R3Z-16A550-AA, 7R3Z-16A550-AB - SOLD

Freedom Racing Double Adjustable Panhard Bar - SOLD

07-09 GT500 Sway Bar - Solid, 24 mm - SOLD

Ring and Pinion - OEM 8.8 3.31 ratio, less than 15k miles - SOLD

Paypal fees included. I may consider trades for other S197 parts, depending on what you have.

Last edited:

1BOSS302

forum member
Reaction score
Is that $50 shipped for the gt500 splash guard? Are these new? And what do they need to install?

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Is that $50 shipped for the gt500 splash guard? Are these new? And what do they need to install?

To fit these on a regular GT you need to drill one hole in each. They are mounted with two screws each and one of the screw holes doesn't line up with the GT fender. You simply line it up, drill a small hole for the one screw and then screw it to the fender.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
On a GT, you can also just flip the guards around with the backs of them facing the wheel and they fit without any drilling at all. That's what I did to mine.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Do you still have the panhard bar?? I need to finally bite the bullet and get one on my GT so I can get it straightened up

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
bump. Willing to negotiate or consider trades. A few specific things that I would be interested in: Steeda CAI elbow, poly bushing UCA, muffler deletes, CHE K-member brace.

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
Bump. Still have the complete Roush fog light kit. Everything is there for adding fogs to your new Roush bumper.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back