2005 Legend Lime GT for sale *SOLD*

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
All flights are cancelled to PA right now, and that's a long drive in the snow with a trailer. I'll hold out for right now.

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You can connect into Harrisburg International Airport through Newark, Philly, and any of the Washington DC airports. Newark is slammed right now from the storm but Philly and Baltimore should be operating normally by now. Its a 2 hour drive west to Harrisburg from Philly or a 1.5 hour drive northwest from Baltimore to Harrisburg.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been looking for a low cost daily driver (fair weather) to replace my tired '97 GT convertible. I know Bill and the car (it took me forever to best his last personal best) and think it would be an awesome street machine. I've been trying to settle some legal backlogs for 18months and just can't seem to get the traction needed to move forward, but eventually I'll get there. If it's not meant to be, it's not. Karma...

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I hear that, my only problem is the distance. I wouldnt mind driving to get it, but that is a long ass way. Plus its snowing like a mofo. We will see what happens.

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
. I know Bill and the car (it took me forever to best his last personal best) ...

That .03 still irks me :) Little more suspension work and I know I could go 1.5s and 11.70s :) If someone doesn't buy it soon that may be my plan but I really want to start working on the red 96 Cobra I had at Cecil. That car means a lot to me and needs to run 11's on motor.

Last edited:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Imagine that. I have a '97 GT convertible that is getting some engine work (NA) this year. I see yet another line up. SMACK!

Steve@CJPonyParts

forum member
Reaction score
Imagine that. I have a '97 GT convertible that is getting some engine work (NA) this year. I see yet another line up. SMACK!

I hope your bringing a lot of work to the table. That cobra get's to where he wants it and you'll be chasing a whole new set of numbers lol. :spank2:

Where the hell is the stirring the pot smiley?

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score

My "slower" 05 was quicker than your "faster" 05 for quite a long time, considering I am starting with a faster car this time around I would say you have your work cut out for you! :stir:

Although the wifes Christmas present did cut into my Cobra fund for 2011 I will still come to the table with enough to lay the smackdown on your 05 :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back