2005 Mustang GT Rear End w/ LCA Reloc Brackets

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Im hoping for a local sale (Uniontown, Pennsylvania), but if someone can advise me of how to ship, and someone is willing to pay for shipping, I can try to accomodate.

It is the stock rear end from my 2005 Mustang GT. It has the factory 3.55 gears in it. I bought another rear end for the car with factory installed 3.73 gears, and had this set aside for emergancies.

There is nothing wrong with the rear end, and it has about 33,000 miles on it.

Also, there are LCA relocation brackets already welded on to it.

$500

rear.jpg

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
damn thats a good price but looks like the axle tubes have been twisted in the chunk

Nope, they are just fine.

These axles have never been launched with any sort of drag radial or et street, or slicks. Only street tires. So, there is no way they have been twisted.

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Are the holes drilled from installing an axle brace?

No holes from installing an axle brace, because it never had an axle brace. Are you thinking of the lower control arm relocation brackets? The brackets were originally the "bolt on" type, but I had them welded on as well for ease of mind purposes. The brackets used existing holes, so no new holes were drilled. Also, the stock position can be used if desired.

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
I know it's been awhile, but I still have this. Any interest in it now?

bossmanpena

Team OverDrive
Reaction score
damn i forgot about this... i bought another had you texted me like i previously told you to i would have bought if off yah..

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Still have this. Just taking up space. Anyone interested? Offers?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back