2005 saleen s281 for sale

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
DSCN0789.jpg

I am pleased to present to you a good friends car, that is clean enough that I would consider it for my own car. It is a REAL 2005 Saleen S281 with only 34,000 miles on it. Adult owned , my friend does not drive this car hard! Unfortunately for him his love for Mustang's was tempered by a debilitating back injury suffered while working. He is really torn up to let this car go, but he priced at a very fair price hoping that someone in the Mustang community who understood what the car was would take care of it. I can get HD video of this car running for serious out of state buyers as well

DSCN0793.jpg

As many of you know this was the first year of the S197 S281, and the Steve Saleen built cars were only built through 5/14/2007 when Steve left the company that had his name on the door. I consider myself a Mustang aficionado and this is an amazing car not only for its collectible value but for its tasteful and well done modifications! I myself am trying to figure out how to add this amazing car to the stable, I wish it had came up for sale about 6 months down the line.

DSCN0792.jpg

I spoke with him in length about this car and the decision to let it go, and I could tell he was as upset about it emotionally as I would be. His main request to me is please find me someone who will take care of the car as I have. I let him know that the S197 Forum is full of REAL Mustang enthusiasts and I am sure anyone who bought it would love the car as much as he has.

DSCN0773.jpg

Please feel free to send me a message or inquire about more via PM

DSCN0787.jpg

The price is $27,800 OBO and please do not let the price discourage you from considering this car as REASONABLE offers will be entertained. This car has 20 inch black performance wheels with performance tires. It has an Alpine double din screen with navigation included ( I believe). Oh and don't let me forget this car is a S281 but it also has a Ford Racing Intercooled Supercharger Kit that retailed for $6,795. So it definitely has the sound and performance to back up the looks!

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

More Pictures Available At The Link Below

http://realperformancemustangs.com/rpm-classifieds/2005-saleen-s281-needs-good-home!/msg21078/?topicseen#new

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back