2005-2009 Coyote Swap Plug and Play Harness!

mattjames

Reaction score
As a few may know I’ve had swapped my 07 GT with a Gen 1 Coyote by hardwiring it to accept an OEM gen 1 ECU which allowed all the gages, AC, and cruise to work.

Well this led to me developing and recently releasing a plug and play harness to replicate what I did without all the work.

Available at Make It Modular here https://make-it-modular.com/products/2005-2009-mustang-coyote-swap-plug-and-play-harness

If anybody has any questions, please let me know and thanks to the many here that helped me when it did mine as it wouldn’t have been as easy.

IMG_1311.jpeg

Taneb

Reaction score
I have a 2009 V6 4.0. Any chance the wiring harness would still work?

captain11

Reaction score
Hey Matt, I have been following your content and appreciate your work.

I had some questions for you:
1. Is the pinning for the ECUs on the Boss 302 any different than regular GTs; are there any steps that are unique to the Boss 302 swap?
2. Will cruise control work with a TR6060?

mattjames

Reaction score
Hey Matt, I have been following your content and appreciate your work.

I had some questions for you:
1. Is the pinning for the ECUs on the Boss 302 any different than regular GTs; are there any steps that are unique to the Boss 302 swap?
2. Will cruise control work with a TR6060?
No. It’s just gen 1 like other gen 1.
2. Yes and you can use the GT500 13-14 trans harness without modifying it.

mattjames

Reaction score
We now have a 2010 swap harness for you one-off year guys!

hoodoo

Reaction score
Matt, I’m new here and just stumbled onto this thread. I haven’t had time to read through all the coyote swap threads, but am I correct to assume the harnesses necessary to swap a gen 3 coyote into a ‘07 gt are available? I’m in the middle of building an 07 for track days at Sebring.
I’ve been busy on the car and haven’t addressed the engine yet but will need to get on it soon. What little I’ve read sounds promising. Since the car is gutted and will only be for track use, I’m not interested in anything other than engine control and gauges. Thanks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back