2006 GT Premium heavily modded for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I unfortunately just found out they are re-working our school district map and I will need to move in order to keep my girls in the same schools they are currently attending. Based on this I need to start looking at houses so my dream car is unfortunately going on the block in hopes of using the money as a down payment. The car is paid off and I have the title in my possession.

The car is a 2006 GT Premium with 6,506 miles, exterior color is Screamin’ Yellow with Black accents, interior is Charcoal, and both are in excellent condition. I am the second owner and account for 4,600 of the miles on it… never been smoked in, has only seen rain twice, and only saw snow on the final 30 mile leg of the trip to Brenspeed the end of December. Made it there before any Salt touched it! The car has never been in an accident and has no door dings or rock chips but does have a small scratch on the trunk lid. The only potential issue I see is that you may opt to repaint the hood down the road as the yellow is a little brighter then the body color. Not noticeable in the sunlight but under fluorescent lights you can see the difference. Haven’t felt it needed to be repainted yet as no one has noticed unless I pointed it out. I have pictures below and can supply any/all shots you would like to see. I am asking $23,000 OBO for the car, I have receipts for $18,691 in upgrades and performance parts that come with the car. For my asking price I will even deliver the car to you… (if you are in the lower 48) you just pay for the actual gas used in delivery.

Car was dyno-tuned by Brenspeed on 12/28/2011 and the car made 448.09whp / 429.23wtq. During this visit the cams, headers, x-pipe, gears, radiator, struts/shocks, and driveshaft were installed so they all have less than 800 miles on them. I had zero issues on the 10 hour drive home so everything should be broken in and working to its fullest.

[FONT=&quot]Factory options:[/FONT]
Shaker 500 Audio
MyColor Dash
Interior Upgrade Package (IUP – Carbon Fiber look)
Theft Deterrent System
Side Airbags
18" Premium Wheels
Leather Seating
6-way Driver Seat
Fog Lights
Chrome Exhaust Tips

Wheel Lock Kit

[FONT=&quot]Drivetrain:
[/FONT]
Factory 4.6 Longblock
Factory 5-speed Transmission
MagnaCharger w/10# pulley
Afco Dual Pass Intercooler (being installed right now)
Pypes Long Tube Headers
Pypes O/R X-Pipe
Magnaflow Axle-backs

Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Supercharger Cams
FRPP dual 62mm Throttle Body
FRPP GT500 Dual Fuel Pumps
Steeda Cold Air Intake
Exedy Mach 500 Clutch
GT Spec Steel Flywheel

Dynotech 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft
3.90 Gears
Screamin Yellow Valve Covers
SCT Xcalibrator tuner - 93 Octane Brenspeed Dyno tune

[FONT=&quot]Exterior Modifications:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Steeda Competition Front Fascia
Steeda Cowl Hood w/Pins
Steeda Functional Street Wing
Steeda Chrome Ultralite Wheels 18x9.5 (Currently plasti-dipped Black to see how I liked it)
Nitto NT-555's (275/40/18)
Steeda Sidewinder Graphics
3DCarbon "Eleanor" grill
MRT Hood Struts
CDC Windshield Washer Re-Route Kit

CPC Radiator Extension Covers
Sequential Tail light Kit

[FONT=&quot]Interior Modifications:
[/FONT]
Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter
Steeda Shift Knob
SOS A-Pillar 2 Gauge Pod
**Autometer Boost Gauge (Cobalt Series)
**Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge (Cobalt Series)
SOS Dash Pod
**Autometer Water Temp Gauge (Cobalt Series)
**Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge (Cobalt Series)
**Autometer Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge (Cobalt Series)
Raptor Shift Light (mounted to Dash Pod)
Steeda Floor Mats
Silverhorse Remote Trunk Release
All Dash and Door LED's were changed to Cobalt Blue
Window tint - 20% for all windows

[FONT=&quot]Suspension/Chassis:
[/FONT]
Steeda Strut Tower Brace
Steeda Competition Rear Swaybar w/Heavy Duty Endlinks
Steeda Front Swaybar
Steeda Billet Lower Control Arms
Steeda Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
Steeda Adjustable Upper Control Arm
Steeda Extreme Sport Lowering Springs
Steeda Pro-Action Struts/Shocks
Steeda Panhard Bar

Car also comes with the following original parts if buyer wants them: factory exhaust (manifolds, catted-H pipe, and mufflers), 3.55 gears, clutch/flywheel, grill, radiator, struts/shocks, cams, and original Magnacharger intercooler.

Any questions please PM me and I will give you my email and phone number. Thanks for looking, Mitch

dsc3957jy.jpg

yellowstangupperfront.jpg

dsc1330a.jpg

dsc1333c.jpg

dsc1342r.jpg

dsc1343e.jpg

dsc2322u.jpg

dsc2323v.jpg

dsc2326ki.jpg

throttlebody.jpg

interiordriverside.jpg

interiorpassside.jpg

fullbluedash.jpg

dsc0730l.jpg

dsc3959v.jpg

Last edited:

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
Wow Mitch! Thats crazy! Just saw you 2 weeks ago!? and was hoping to cruise this summer with you!!! Need those steeda mufflers back for the car?

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Nope, thanks though! I actually have some Magnaflow's I ordered for it... should be here by the end of the week.

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
Good stuff...

Btw i've seen the car in person everyone..i can vouch its a flawless and very nice car!

ct07gt

forum member
Reaction score
I think I am most impressed with how clean the engine bay is, good luck with the house hunting and the sale.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Much appreciated, the car is not a daily driver... it is my good weather fun car.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I added a picture of the odometer for verification as well as one as she sits right now, under her car CoverCraft car cover (yes it comes with the car). I have dropped the price to $23k OBO so it will be more in line with where it should be. For this price I will still deliver the car in person...

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I have seen this car in person. Believe me it is VERY clean and nicely modded. GLWS man, hate to see you have to sell it.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Thanks, so in the past two weeks I have installed the Magnaflow mufflers, Afco Heat Exchanger, reworked all of the intercooler plumbing, added a Roush reservoir, and moved the oil separator to the drivers side valve cover. I also had a four wheel alignment put on it and had the coolant system flushed and refilled. I procured items to rework the Steeda CAI but have not worked on them yet which is why the CAI does not have the shroud on it. The custom pieces would come with the car. Updated pictures below:

dsc3984.jpg

dsc3971.jpg

dsc3960y.jpg

dsc4073l.jpg

dsc4075.jpg

dsc4076l.jpg

Last edited:

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
OMG free bump for a smoking deal! Wicked, is the new school really that bad?
I hate to see someone have to sell something that they worked hard for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
No, its still a good school but all of the girls friends will be at the other school. I switched High Schools and hated it, don't want to do that to my girls unless I have no other choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back