2008 Vapor silver GT Premium $32k in extras

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
The car is a 2008 Mustang GT premium. The car is Vapor Silver metallic, and the paint is in perfect condition. The car is garage kept, and has been driven in the rain 2 times, both because i got caught on the way home. The windshield wipers were never turned on. I use rain-x and cant stand a windshield with wiper marks on it. The car is literally washed before and after every trip out of the garage. It is also waxed about once per month and treated with meguiars polymer quick detailer in between waking. The car has no exterior modifications, aside from the 20" 7 spoke chrome factory saleen wheels. The car has 275/35R20 Nitto NT-05 tires up front with about 1000 miles on them, and it has about 800 miles and 3 track passes on the rear tires that are 305/30R20 Nitto NT-555R's.

The interior is also spotless. The color is black on black with the interior upgrade package. It has black leather seats, that are both power and heated. It has had a passenger in the rear seat about 4 times, and the drivers side rear seat has never been sat in. The car is vacuumed frequently, and never allowed to be dirty, let alone set there dirty. The factory floor mats are in the car and are in good shape. every time the car is vacuumed the mats are blown out with the air compressor, then vacuumed. The seats are conditioned every month with meguiars leather conditioner. The dash, and interior panels are cleaned with armorall cleaner, but never treated with any thing. I heard that it wasnt good to treat them, so i never have. The car has an aftermarket $1700 pioneer navigation unit that will come with the car at the asking price, or can be removed to lower the price of the car. I will take $1500 off the price of the car if you buy it with out the navigation unit, i honestly dont want the unit to go with the car. the factory radio is not available, but the car had originally come with the shaker 1000 system, and aside from the head unit, every thing else is still there and un modified. The car also has a steeda tri-ax shifter, but retains the stock shifter boot, and knob, so it still looks 100% factory inside the car.

The engine is a JDM built and installed stroker motor. Its is 298 CID, and was purchased as a long block with there CNC'd heads. The car has a saleen supercharger on it. It has a 12% over drive crank pulley, and a 2.87" blower pulley. This combo makes 15psi of boost off idle. As you can see by the attached dyno graph, the car makes all of its torque almost instantly. The car has a roush tensioner arm, and a metco idler pulley, as the saleen ones are prone to failure. It has a saleen intake elbow, and filter, 60 lb injectors, SCT 2400 mass air meter, and all the internals that JDM had to offer. The car makes 519 wheel HP and 498 ft of Tq on a 91 octane tune. The car will make more power if tuned for 93, which is not available here in maine. There is a lot more potential power wise left in this car, as it has a stock throttle body, and stock cams. With proper tuning i have no trouble thinking that this car can make around 600 wheel HP with and upgraded CJ throttle body, and some cams.

The exhaust is Kooks long tubes, and matching catted x pipe, which has had the cats gutted. It runs back through magnaflow mufflers. The car sounds very mellow at idle and cruise with no drone when driving ever. When you hit the gas, it sounds unlike any thing i have heard before, and no one has ever said any thing bad about it. It sounds like it will scare small children from a block away.

The transmission is a stock TR-3650. It has a Roush P-51 clutch, and stock flywheel and pressure plate. This setup is what was recommended by JDM. it has a spyder shaft aluminum drive shaft, that turns FRPP 4.10 gears and a detroit tru-trac. This is all supported by an FRPP aluminum diff cover.

The front end has a steeda radiator support to help lighten the front end, the rear end has steeda billet lower control arms, and a steeda adjustable upper control arm with the steeda bracing kit for it. It also has steeda lower control arm relocation brackets, and BMR rear sway bar relocation brackets. These allow the use of a 15" rear bogart wheel for drag tires. It also has QA-1 double adjustable rear shocks.

I have receipts for over $30,000.00 of the listed upgrades, this does not include the tires, steeda radiator support, or the Nav Unit.

If you were to take this car to JDM to have it retuned for 93 octane fuel, i would recommend that you install some new rear 02 sensors. The car currently does not have them installed. They are not needed, and have been tuned around, but Jim Sr. said that it would be easier to tune with them in the car.

The car is well maintained, I change the oil every 2500 miles, or after every track day, or dyno session. I have personally had it at the track one time this year and ran it 3 times.

As the car is it is ready to go, and needs nothing but a driver.

Asking $39,900 OBO

stang3.jpg

l_535fff80b59843729b327790ade4a3b7.jpg

dyno.jpg

Last edited:

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Keep in mind i am 100% open to cash offers. I have the title in hand, and this beast is paid for and ready to go, all it needs is a driver. I dont need the money, i just want a different toy, and i have one all picked out. I am not greedy, or looking to drain every last penny out of this car. Seriously, make an offer, you might be surprised!!

NO TRADES!!! sorry

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Still available, and I should mention that the car also has SLP line locks as well! Dare I say it as there are some clean cars on this site but I am going to go out on a limb and say that this car is as clean or cleaner than any out there. I'm hoping my OCD about keeping this car in good shape will pay off.

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
please close/lock this ad

The car is no longer for sale.

I'll be keeping it and enjoying it myself.

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Oooooook so things have changed, forcing the sale. $27,500.00 this is a beautiful car!!

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
My best in the car with a 91 tune from jdm was an 11.25@118. That was with Bogarts at all 4 corners. That pass also had the sway bar installed as well. I have no doubts that pulling the sway bar, and removing the spare tire,and jack, and launching it harder would net a high 10 pass on 91. I also have a race fuel tune, that is 60 or so more wheel hp.

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
i just cant imagine any one owning this car that is going to De-tune it and not care about any thing other than the reputation the car has around here.

Im sorry, but the inside of my car is a FUCKTARD FREE ZONE!!!

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
nice choice!!!! congrats. it sucks cause you would have had to sell it for around 23k to actally get it to move cause the mods dont always help value especially with the new 5.0s out and you would have lost your but on it cause you spent so much money on it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back