2010 Steeda Q **Sneak Peek**

S

SteedaMike

2010-q-series-1-850.jpg

2010-q-series-2-850.jpg

Okay, now that I've got your attention, here are a few facts from the press release:
  • Before yesterday, no one outside of Steeda had even seen this vehicle. It has been tested on the track in complete secrecy and been subject to extensive computer and wind tunnel analysis.

• Aside from the obvious modification to the front, which includes an aggressive front air dam that incorporates ample cooling airflow while improving aerodynamic efficiency of the vehicle, the complete modifications are still guarded secrets.
It’s official public debut will be at the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 3, 2009.

You can read the full press release on our site:
http://www.steeda.com/news/steeda_ne...a-q-series.php

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
and work on the rear end?

S

SteedaMike

Front looks sick..And ya, what about the assend?

That's part of what makes this '10 stand out from the rest, there is no rear, it's all front!:thumb2:

Seriously though, we are working on something and whether or not it will be revealed before SEMA remains to be seen.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
That looks killer! Look forward to seeing the real deal at the show.

^^^ hates this guy for being able to go to SEMA..

lol, j/k. I'm just giving you shit cause I'm proly gonna be home drinking that weekend to forget what happened then expect you to post all kinds of pictures!! haha.

and the new car is looks nice actually. Fix the back, and you might have a 2011 Steeda purchaser here... Wife wants a rag top. I want a built motor. boo.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back