2010 Taillights Fix.....

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay, I am not sure if this has been posted, nor have I searched to see if it has. It's a picture of the 2010 Steeda Mustang, and having the entire rear blacked out really helps out the taillights quite a bit, IMO.

Steeda2010.jpg

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It does help, IMO. On a side note, I finally got to walk around a 10' Mustang and it looks better in person than it does in photos...right up until you get to the ass...and it looks Worse.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
I like everything except for the rear but i have been seeing a lot more of them in person lately and im starting to get used to it, seems a lot less ugly, pics dont do the dimensions justice.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
pics do not do these cars justice at all, but the only thing i do not like is the black plastic going around the car.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
The plastic thing going around the bottom of the car is supposed to give it a more slim look, less painted area sheds some weight from the appearance, that was one of their big goals for this design revision.

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
I think there ugly. The black plastic makes it look cheap. Should have been a v6 vs gt change to be fully painted. Front looks decent and i like the more defined step up under the quarter window but thats about it.

05xgt

Reaction score
JMO the rear looks like something that belongs on a Asian made car.

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
I don't mind the car except for the trunk. It bows out and there is a huge gap at the corners. Its enough that you can fit your finger in there.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
The plastic thing going around the bottom of the car is supposed to give it a more slim look, less painted area sheds some weight from the appearance, that was one of their big goals for this design revision.

Failed in my opinion. I agree though if it was painted the ass end would look huge, but the black trim just looks so cheap, especially on a bright color car

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score
Okay, I am not sure if this has been posted, nor have I searched to see if it has. It's a picture of the 2010 Steeda Mustang, and having the entire rear blacked out really helps out the taillights quite a bit, IMO.

Steeda2010.jpg

Not really a fan of those....looks cheap, at least in the pic.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
This is the equivalent of
"paper bagging her" o.0

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back