2011 mustang gt service advance trac

Anyya8

Reaction score
Today a message came up an it said service advance trac..... There is only one mod witch is a borla cat back.. It came on right after I turned the corner wasn't on it turned the corner regular. The car has 4000 miles on it... Any idea wat it can b befor I take it to the dealer

It is the track pack too any ideas plz help

Last edited by a moderator:

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
I had a similar issue with losing traction and stability control on my G6 GTP when I first got it. Turned out to be lose wires on the wiring harness to the MAF sensor.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is already a whole thread on this with possible solutions. A search would have found it.

Anyya8

Reaction score
There is already a whole thread on this with possible solutions. A search would have found it.

A search was done.... Plus they were also older threads thought mayb there would b some new ideas or different problems that others had an went to the dealer to find out the issues

Shat9611

Ex-ford tech
Reaction score
This happened to me once when it was cold out.... i lifted the emergency brake and slammed it back down at a stop sign.. The light turned off and it never happened again I dont know if it was the e-brake sticking a little causing the wheel speed sensors to malfunction or not but if you turn the car off and on and the message is still on then its prob not the same problem.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe the witch in your Borlas cast a spell.

Next time revive the old thread with your questions.

Anyya8

Reaction score
This happened to me once when it was cold out.... i lifted the emergency brake and slammed it back down at a stop sign.. The light turned off and it never happened again I dont know if it was the e-brake sticking a little causing the wheel speed sensors to malfunction or not but if you turn the car off and on and the message is still on then its prob not the same problem.

Yea I even tried resetting the battery an it's still up..... I jus wanna get some different ideas or hear other ppl who went thru this same problem b4 she goes to the dealer

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dave i dont know how you do it.............i mean is common sense lost in this world?

Tom, that's too easy.

Last edited:
Back