2012 black 5.0 with silver RTR's

WytHorse

forum member
Reaction score
I suppose I have more moderate likes, but stance and height look perfect to me!
and props for not going the all black route!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I like you old set up MUCH better! :poke:

Look familiar?

IMG_1816_zps8bd0df9a.jpg

:lol:

Seriously though Kevin, the new set up looks awesome. Not sure if I told you or not, but I had a tough choice trying to decide between buying your F14s or Sonic's 19" RTR set up (pretty much your new set up, but with different tires).

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
OP car looks amazing.

Not RTRs, but black with silver SVEs.

IMG_5722.jpg

This was the set up I was looking at going with. LOL I even did a photoshop yesterday to see what it would look like. But I'm still on the fence and I'am not sure if I like my Saleen's or these better. What size tires are you running. Also what springs are you on?

944608_10151602427930979_62153482_n.jpg

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and TGR96, yes my friend, I do remember you were also deciding between RTR's at the time, but since you are going to track the car occasionally I'd say you definitely made the right choice!

Last edited:

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Here's a few more pics, all taken straight from the camera. I never do any post processing:
mustang2013opti-coated011_zpse84353d7.jpg

mustang2013opti-coated007_zps9562cdff.jpg

mustang2013opti-coated001_zps7689efc6.jpg

mustang2013opti-coated005_zpsc5e6b98c.jpg

mustang2013opti-coated012_zps51a30e68.jpg

mustang2013opti-coated030_zps3375e6da.jpg

2013opticoat2002_zps7929b5c1.jpg

mustang2013opti-coated004_zps9b968d45.jpg

Last edited:

Hani

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks great. Makes me definitely want to go wit the RTR wheels.

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score

OUCH that paint really needs a good polishing!

Few other comments: maybe it's just me, but I think it's kinda douchey to come into someone elses picture thread of their car and post 10+ pictures of your car and on top of that not make a single comment about the OP's car. Also, in response to the simple "Here's mine" comment those obviously aren't RTR's, although very similar they have a less aggressive offset and less concaveness. That said, your car looks good and it's not like I am butt hurt or anything, but I felt compelled to say that in the name of basic forum etiquette.

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Correction....ur butthurt.

Not at all, it was just a douchey post and something I would never do. If you made a pics thread here about your car with a new add-on and someone else came in and posted 15 pics simply saying "here's mine" with a different part I'm sure you'd feel the same. I've been on car forums for almost 20 years, I know my way around the block. It's just some people have no common sense. Apparently you are one of them. And if you are referring to the comment about his paint, that was merely a "besides the point"...just look at the pic, it's pretty bad and not something he should be posting, to be frank.

Last edited:

Doug1227

forum member
Reaction score
I misread your post. My apologies. I thought you were asking if anyone else had ever seen a black car with silver RTR type wheels. Obviously, my car fits the bill. Again, misread your post. I deleted the pics so as not to distract from yours.

And just for the record, I'm old as well and don't get the black wheel trend. To me it looks like their hubcaps came off and they're left with the steel wheel! LOL!

Not at all, it was just a douchey post and something I would never do. If you made a pics thread here about your car with a new add-on and someone else came in and posted 15 pics simply saying "here's mine" with a different part I'm sure you'd feel the same. I've been on car forums for almost 20 years, I know my way around the block. It's just some people have no common sense. Apparently you are one of them.

Last edited:

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
I misread your post. My apologies. I thought you were asking if anyone else had ever seen a black car with silver RTR type wheels. Obviously, my car fits the bill. Again, misread your post. I deleted the pics so as not to distract from yours.

No worries m8, I'm glad to hear you misread the post. I mean if you come in and say I'm a fan here's mine with a couple pics, that's different. Hopefully you understand where I am coming from...

Cheers :beer:
Kbreeze

Doug1227

forum member
Reaction score
You're also the second person that has pointed out that my paint apparently looks like shit. I don't know if it's the angle or that one pic really points it out, but both comments were in reference to the same pic. I didn't think it looked that bad, but apparently I should look into having it cleaned up. I bought the car with 8000 miles and those swirl marks were already there. I haven't done anything besides wash it since I bought it (about 15 months ago).

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
You're also the second person that has pointed out that my paint apparently looks like shit. I don't know if it's the angle or that one pic really points it out, but both comments were in reference to the same pic. I didn't think it looked that bad, but apparently I should look into having it cleaned up. I bought the car with 8000 miles and those swirl marks were already there. I haven't done anything besides wash it since I bought it (about 15 months ago).

lol, it happens. Mine was getting rough too, that's why I took it to a reputable detailer and had it opti-coated (professional grade opti-guard, not the consumer opti-coat 2.0) When he was done, seeing it in the sun was like a mirror. And with the Opti-guard, all I really have to do is wash it...granted using the 2-bucket method with super clean high end MF towels. But the Opti-Guard is a "permanent" sealant...it doesn't wear off in a few months. Reason I did it is that I am getting too old and lazy to keep polishing it every month.

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
Love the wheels. But what is the prep before the opticoat goes on? Do they rough up the car or anything prior? You stated it doesn't wear off so how does it stay on? But car looks really great.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Not at all, it was just a douchey post and something I would never do. If you made a pics thread here about your car with a new add-on and someone else came in and posted 15 pics simply saying "here's mine" with a different part I'm sure you'd feel the same. I've been on car forums for almost 20 years, I know my way around the block. It's just some people have no common sense. Apparently you are one of them. And if you are referring to the comment about his paint, that was merely a "besides the point"...just look at the pic, it's pretty bad and not something he should be posting, to be frank.

No worries chief...I was just pointing out the truth that u were butthurt. Car looks great and I'm sure u have the right size tires on it,just aSK yourself Lol. I kid I kid.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back