2014 mustang concept

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Tweak the front a tad and it will be money. I see a little Camaro, but not much as I see Euro sports car. That's not necessarily bad, but if it's going to be a muscle car, let's keep the muscle look.

I'm seeing the euro as well. Looks like a mash of camaro and lotus.

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
I think half you guys are blind. I am not crazy about the front but the rest looks good. That picture doesn't look like anything else. And they can leave that silly horse off the front, thank you.

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
do-not-want-dog.jpg

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I get that car designers take cues from other cars from time to time, but I've always felt that the Mustang had it's own thing going. It's a car that when you see it, everyone knows that it's a Mustang. No one has to ask what it is, they just know. This car seems to be getting away from that IMO.

From Wikipedia:

A Mustang is a free-roaming feral horse of the North Americanwest that first descended from horses brought to the Americas by the Spanish. Mustangs are often referred to as wild horses, but the more correct term is feral horses.

I know it might be a bit corny, but this is what the car should be. I know it's just a sketch from someone's mind and there will be several more between now and then, but I really hope they don't get too far off track with it and start following the pack instead of leading it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back