2014 Mustang Will Depart from Current Retro Design

gunz4me

Reaction score
So basically you prefer a car that rides like shit? LOL

No, I prefer to feel like I am getting something for my money. Don't get me wrong, the Challenger rides way better than my Mustang, but not enough to justify forking out $40k for one. Plus, it is H U G E!

The Camaro was the worst of both worlds... Rode nearly the same as my Mustang and handled about the same. Truthfully, after listening to my bowtie buddies, I expected more from the Camaro. Maybe I expected too much.

As it stands now, I am looking to buy a used Z06 when GM introduces the C7 Vette. Plus, I will be in my 40s then, so it will fit the bill as my midlife crisis mobile.:poke:

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
No, I prefer to feel like I am getting something for my money. Don't get me wrong, the Challenger rides way better than my Mustang, but not enough to justify forking out $40k for one. Plus, it is H U G E!

The Camaro was the worst of both worlds... Rode nearly the same as my Mustang and handled about the same. Truthfully, after listening to my bowtie buddies, I expected more from the Camaro. Maybe I expected too much.

As it stands now, I am looking to buy a used Z06 when GM introduces the C7 Vette. Plus, I will be in my 40s then, so it will fit the bill as my midlife crisis mobile.:poke:

Well let me ax you something, you gots any gold chains or hair on your chest yo?

gunz4me

Reaction score
Well let me ax you something, you gots any gold chains or hair on your chest yo?

I have hair on my chest but no gold chains. In fact, my wedding band is the only piece of jewelry that I wear.

I am just super picky when it comes to cars plus I am the guy the sales associates hate. I play ONE and only ONE game with them. I look up the invoice or kbb price on the vehicle I want to purchase, add $500 to it, then write that number down on a piece of paper. I go to look at the car I have in mind, and tell the sales associate that they must come within $50 of the price I have written on my piece of paper or NO DEAL. The game is that they can't see what I have written on the piece of paper until AFTER they tell me their price.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I was dead set on getting a 2011 GT by summer of next year or so, but then my very good friend had to go get a 2011 GT500. My other friend has a C6 Z06 which is pretty much a bargain supercar but I don't have $80 laying around.......and then bam mid 40's will buy you an almost perfect car.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
ive liked all the mustang designs , even the mustang 2 Im guilty lol im just one of those guys that loves all mustangs regaurdless of generation color or body style lol, I just hope they dont f up the design style to much and keep a mustang what a mustang is something that each owner can make his or her own thats what has made them popular throughout the years and also being cheaper than the competetion, ford always changes the body style of the mustang every 4-5 years and were due for one, i did fall in love with this body style and never thought id be able to buy one brand new but was and its almost paid off finally, im thinking if they do it right Im gonna keep this one but get a 50th anniversary edition to park next to it if they do it right :)

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Wait you guys have wheels that turn? I am impressed, you must have sense you have that curve at the end of the drag strip!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back