2016 gt350

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I probably avg. 16 MPG if a track weekend is involved, and 21-23 mpg on a normal week. Though I am surprised Ford didn't try to avoid the gas guzzler with this one like they did with the GT500. Guess they figured "f*$% it." lol

The Z06 has the same I think.

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Not surprised. I guessed this fuel mileage a while back since flat-plane crank engines typically don't get great fuel mileage. But like Rynie said, who buys this car to worry about fuel mileage?

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Thats a really good price. Im actually surprised. Now lets see how much the markups are.....

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
I want one so bad. If only they weren't so hard to find. I'm on a mission to pay off my car in the next couple months incase I stumble upon something though lol!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they will have a reasonable dealer mark up of only $20k - $50.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'm sure they will have a reasonable dealer mark up of only $20k - $50.

Yeah... I've already had dealer locator companies (they buy vehicles or sell me packages of vehicles) give me 25k over. I can't imagine what they will sell them for if that's what I was paid.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Well. At least Im finding out now that ill never own one. Go ahead and start the healing process.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
They had the hellcats at towbin marked up 40K at one point haha

Yeah, I remember one Hellcat at the dealer I bought my Jeep from had one marked up to 90k.

Programmable shift light HUD to come in the GT350 as well:

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/07/22/ford-shelby-gt350-shift-light-indicator/#slide-3557769

There is a video in the link, but I can't pull it up at work.

That's awesome! Wonder how easy it is to see in the daylight though. Regardless that's still really cool.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Out of all the color options available on the 350, I think I'm torn between Avalanche Gray and Comp O. I usually hate anykind of grays, but I'm in love with Avalanche. Hopefully there will be one at the AM show so I can actually see it in person.
6.jpg

gt350orange.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back