45th Anniv. Photoshoot

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thanks. Nobody with 10+ stangs seem to show any love to the 05-09s around here!.. Wow.

NOT a true story! See post #17 my friend! :beer:

As far as exterior mods, I wouldn't do a thing else to it if I were you. You have modded tastefully, and the car looks great (and I normally don't care for red fire, so that's saying something! LOL).

Spoiler delete...check

Perfect stance...check

GT/CS side scoops...check

Nice wheels...check

Chin spoiler...check

Tasteful hood scoop...check

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
Fixed your comment. Lol. Your car looks great ZPounds! +1 on all the recommendations to get CS bumpers. I want them too. You do not live far from me. We need to get some of the guys/girls from Ga that are on S197forums together.
A lot of us do actually, the GA regional mustang club. Go over to there facebook page, we do a lot of car shows and cruise in's Dyno days you name it. Caffine and Octane on the first sunday of every month you will see a lot of us to. Not me for the next year but we still have a good turn out.

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
It's so photogenic!

Looks amazing!!

Thanks guys, she is coming along nicely :)

Well I do have some other suspension mods like my lower control arms and panhard bar, also I didn't know if you wanted my under the hood dress up items, Camerons Cobra is sounding tempting....that or A 5.O

I already got a panhard also but the control arms would be nice, BMR right?

Fixed your comment. Lol. Your car looks great ZPounds! +1 on all the recommendations to get CS bumpers. I want them too. You do not live far from me. We need to get some of the guys/girls from Ga that are on S197forums together.

Yeah, I seemed to have missed TGR96. Lol. But actually, I work in Winder and I'm here today! And like Stephen said, the Ga Regional Mustang Club is our club and we do all kinds of events.

The CS bumper is coming, I have wanted it for a while now.

NOT a true story! See post #17 my friend! :beer:

As far as exterior mods, I wouldn't do a thing else to it if I were you. You have modded tastefully, and the car looks great (and I normally don't care for red fire, so that's saying something! LOL).

Spoiler delete...check

Perfect stance...check

GT/CS side scoops...check

Nice wheels...check

Chin spoiler...check

Tasteful hood scoop...check

Haha. Sorry about that. But thanks again. I think the reason you like it is because it's not redfire ;) It's actually dark candy apple red, there is a subtle difference.

Love the hood shot! Very nice car!

Thanks! The hood shot was one of them that he wanted to try out, turned out great. I just need something like a Paxton to show off under there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back