625hp Cobra vs SRT8 NOS Jeep

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
alright, so this past weekend there were a parking lot FULL of people with a bunch of fast cars.. this guy in the SRT8 jeep with intake, exhaust, and a 175 shot of nitrous calls out the fastest car in the parking lot, which would be a Terminator Cobra with a 2.6 kb on 22lbs.. so after we get to the racing place there are some garbage races with a bunch of imports and what not, then the "main event" race happens. ill let the video speak for itself.. raced the 1/4 mile..

jeep is in the lane closest to the people and the cobra is in the farthest lane.

Last edited:

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
jeep was in lane closest to the camera and stang was in the farthest lane.. cobra won.. sorry for not putting that in there guys.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
Those srt jeeps are pretty nasty when modded and from a dig, especially on the street

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
yea they are. they raced the night before but the cobra wasnt on radials the first night so he got beat by a car length. the night of the video he won by a car in the 1/4 mile..

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
scary jeep. you sure that ain't a 275 shot lol. must be 625 hp at the crank

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
ha well the guy in the jeep is a "liar" so to speak around here. sooooo, he may of been pulling all or our legs. personally i think hes got a 300 shot..

but yea none the less that jeep is very scary and very fast..

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
yea the cobra pulled at the end. there were people at the end where they crossed the finish line and they said the cobra had him by 2 or 3 lengths. i have a hard time believing that but then again they were about a 1/8th mile down the road from us..

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Nice race. You can see the Termi throw his hazards on right at the very end of the vid. Nevertheless, those Jeep's roll out BIG TIME!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damn shoulda bought my wife the srt8! lol! jk hers woulda been way faster than mine!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back