64 Ford Galaxie 390FE

texasmustang65

forum member
Reaction score
For sale is my 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. It has a 390 FE with a C6 automatic, orginally it came with a 289 and cruise-o-matic. The motor and trans were rebuilt a few years ago and have about 4000 miles on them. Mileage on the car is around 77,xxx. I've owned the car since 2004 and third registered owner. I rebuilt the engine, trans, rear brakes, installed front disk brakes, new lines, all new fuel system and replaced the bench seat with orginal buckets from a Galaxie 500xl. I have most of the rest of the trim to complete the 500xl but I dont have the interior door panels. The paint, trim and bumpers are orginal. You can see some spots the paint is thin but still in good shape and there are some small nicks/dents in the trim and bumpers, but thats to be expected of a car thats 47 years old. Right now the car has american racing torque thurst rims on it, but I do still have the steel rims and hubcaps that are shown in one of the pictures and can go with the car. The car is currently in Pilot Point, TX (about 30 min north east from my house) at my dads place since I have no room to keep it indoors at my house. I've driven this car all over town and had no problems with it, I've even taken it up to Oklahoma and had no problems crusing on the highway for a few hours. I'm asking 8,000.00 obo.
DSCN1466-1.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0466.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN1464.jpg

texasmustang65

forum member
Reaction score
Forgot to add I am open to trades, Harley's or Triumphs (older ones), or maybe a built motor, or partial trades and cash.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Hey man, sweet car! If I hadn't bought my truck I woulda wanted this!

Also, nice choice with the Bullitt! I think I may have passed you once or twice before. :p

GLWS!

texasmustang65

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man, sweet car! If I hadn't bought my truck I woulda wanted this!

Also, nice choice with the Bullitt! I think I may have passed you once or twice before. :p

GLWS!

Thanks, you could still buy this too nothing wrong with two projects, if you have the space for them. I'm sure I've seen you around in the Bullitt, I haven't seen too many around

Beautiful car!! I'd throw it up on ebay and see what kinda numbers it pulls in.

Thanks, I was really hoping to sell the car locally but if I dont get any hits it will be going on ebay.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back