757 VA - Black Bullitt Keyed

Willsol

Reaction score
mad.gif
Well Im on deployment in Qatar but my wife has informed me that our 2009 Bullitt was keyed.

Idon't know what kind of person does that to a car and thinks its fun, but whatever.

Anyone recommend a great paint shop in the 757 area of Virginia?

Insurance has recommended one but I want to see what others have to say.

luckily I have a zero $ deductible...
mad.gif
mad.gif

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I recommend RT Body shop, on avenue J I beleive. USAA uses them and Geico has a office there. They painted my car, I've known them for a long time. A little old school but they do excellent work and do it properly. Tell them that Jesse I sent ya, they'll do you right.

- Jesse

Last edited:

Willsol

Reaction score
Im going to be using Affordable Automotive in Hampton.

I have people that have gone there and have heard nothing but good things.
I will post a review of their work when finished.

Lone Star

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for your service for our country! Sorry to hear about your car, I can't understand why anyone would do that to someone's car. All I know is if I ever caught someone doing that to my ride, they would wish they picked someone elses car.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Call Phillips Mercedes on Va. Beach Blvd. and see Eddie Witherow. He is the best painter on the East Coast hands down. I worked for him many years ago and his paint jobs always win best in the shows. Ask any of the locals and they will tell you he is the best. He use to have a custom body shop back in the day,but was offered a sweet deal to paint at the dealership @20 years ago and he is still there.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is terrible, sorry to hear that happened. Hope you get it fixed soon! Good think you have a zero deductible, I'd be out $500.

Willsol

Reaction score
My wife will be taking the car to Affordable Automotive. Im getting a little bit of a hookup from a friend and he is throwing in a free detail as well as going around the whole care looking for any rock chips or other small scratches to repair for me since Im deployed.

I will post both before and after pics.

KingApathy

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your car man..I feel your pain, I had a cherry red 96 mustang that got keyed pretty bad..never did find out by who or why.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back