A Green Mustang...

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Please tell me that is an original K-Code Fastback?!?!
I would give my left nut for one. My uncle has a original K-Code '65 Fastback(same color red) and man, does that thing sound so damn mean.

Green Mamba

Reaction score
Please tell me that is an original K-Code Fastback?!?!
I would give my left nut for one. My uncle has a original K-Code '65 Fastback(same color red) and man, does that thing sound so damn mean.

Does not apply in this section

Last edited:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Nope, it's not. They only made a few over 400 and I'm not that lucky. It's a 289 bored to a 292, with a Weiand aluminum intake, headers, a 650 cfm Edelbrock carb, Comp cam, Pertronix, battery moved to the trunk, 3.50 posi gear out back with a top loader 4sp. and alot more stuff...fun car. Had some oil pump related issues and she's down for R&R.....

Oh, well, you still got a Fastback! :boobies:
How much you figure she puts down? Does it still have the stock heads?
I miss my 289, may be slow as hell but sure does sound so purty lol.

Green Mamba

Reaction score
LOL please tell me you're joking?
No one is going to bash you for giving me specs on your car and it not being in the chit-chat or tech section brother.

Sorry, I mis-read what stkjock suggested in his post to me. OK, the Red Car is a 289 bored to a 292, Weiand intake 2011(old style), 302 J code heads (stock), Pertronic ignition, 650cfm Edelbrock carb, headers, battery (Optima)in trunk, 3.50 posi rear gear, H-pipe, Flowmasters with a top loader with a Hurst shifter, and a few more items. Ran for time several years back and ran a 15.9 with the old 2.79 gear out back. Slow, but I'm never in a hurry while driving her. No p/s or air. Been in the family for 22 years. Had an oil pump related problem and she's down for some U&R (upgrading and repair), should be back right after the 1st of the year.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back