ALL MOTOR shirts are here

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Thanks John, glad to hear everything is going great. I'll have them in the mail for you tomorrow morning.

CMK720, What color would you like? I was thinking of printing them in a military green or tan next time but I'm always open to suggestions.

Military green would look real good with Black Text.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just tracked it for you Jarrod, it says it is out for delivery. If you don't have it today it will definitely be there tomorrow.

This was the last tag in the log: Processed through Sort Facility, August 02, 2010, 2:35 am, AUSTIN, TX 78710

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice shirts, Dave!! The two I ordered for Laura and I arrived. We need to talk about shirts for the S197 Showdown in October.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

John, I'll email you this week and we can get the ideas rolling for the Shootout. I'm looking forward to it.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Yes, deff make shirts for the showdown! What's thedate for that event again john?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. We really appreciate all the support. I hope we get to meet a bunch of you at Atco next week!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I wish! The NMRA doesn't allow t-shirt sales at any of their events so we usually only go to local NMRA events to spectate and occasionally race the car. We had a lot of fun hanging out at NMRA Atco! You never know though...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back