Alloy Metallic Saleen

EvlMnky

forum member
Reaction score
I have a alloy GT and plan to modify it. For looks, my favorite i can find is the Saleen body kit. I think it looks amazing and i havent seen any alloy saleens. Anyone have any pics of them? Or any pics with saleens(any color) with aftermarket wheels? I see the kit in general is about $1600, but how much would paint be around? Also, are there any aftermarket exhausts that will fit the kit?

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
See if this is what you had in mind....

DSC00192Medium.jpg

DSC00193Medium.jpg

I think the one in the second photo is the one step lighter grey but I can't remember and there is too much glare on my laptop to tell.

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
I say go for the saleen kit with the Saleen extreme rims. When I was looking for a mustang I went to a dealership and there was four car parked directly in front of the dealership. One the right a Alloy Metallic Saleen Conv. with a sticker price of $74K and it looked amazing and next to it was my car a alloy GT $32K and next mine was a Parnelli Jones Saleen $59Kand a black saleen truck $52K. I know I couldnt afford the Saleens but those cars are what made me finally make the investment and buy my car. My intentions was to buy the Saleen body kit. I decided to go with Cervini's instead. I think the alloy is the best color in the Saleens.

jcsuli74

Reaction score
my local saleen dealer had an alloy saleen for awhile. hands down the best color on a saleen, IMO one of the best on the stang period. i bought my redfire before i saw the alloy in person....damnit damnit damnit. although i am starting to like the Vapor silver that is out now

anticubicle

Reaction score
Vapor Silver Metallic and Alloy Metallic are my favorite Stang colors!!!! :D

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back