AmericanMuscle 2011 Mustang GT Goes 10.93 @ 125 MPH!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Here are the runs with 18" Bullitt wheel/tire combo with Nitto NT05R's - 93 Race Tune - Airaid CAI - 93 Octane - Off-Road X-Pipe - 4.10s

Stock trans, stock converter, stock manifolds - Dyno'd at 391RWHP SAE on a Dynojet through the automatic trans.

Last edited:

GoFaster06

forum member
Reaction score
Chris, congrats on the great times. You've already passed my time of 11.12 WITH a S/C. Oh well, got too much $ into mine to trade up now!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We're pretty happy with the MPH... we're going to try and hit 128 this weekend.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
What kit is on the car? Which plugs?

I might have purchased a kit today due to this thread so need to get everything in order ;)

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
What kit is on the car? Which plugs?

I might have purchased a kit today due to this thread so need to get everything in order ;)

We went with the NX wet kit. We've got their nozzle in there now, but have the plate shipping within the next few days once they're back from manufacturing. I'm really excited about the NX systems!

Plugs are one step colder. We ran our N/A passes one step colder too, LOL - no power difference, so it was just easier than changing them out at the track.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Is there anyway you could post up some pictures as far as placement of the nozzle? I have ran NX previously and was satisfied with the products, I would love to put a plate on the car, however will be sticking with the nozzle for the time being.

Part # for plugs? I know going to a local parts store and asking for a colder range isn't going to work. I greatly appreciate the help and information!!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately it didn't. We had some last minute parts that got hung up and we didn't get a chance to go back. We're going to PRI this weekend, but we'll be back at the track after that!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Is there anyway you could post up some pictures as far as placement of the nozzle? I have ran NX previously and was satisfied with the products, I would love to put a plate on the car, however will be sticking with the nozzle for the time being.

Part # for plugs? I know going to a local parts store and asking for a colder range isn't going to work. I greatly appreciate the help and information!!

Yeah, I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. I'll get you a part number for the plugs, too. I'm hoping to have the plate system in our hands within the next 2 weeks. I'll get some photos up of that.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I appreciate it!! I'm excited to see you knocking off some more tenths with more seat time!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back