Another 3V part out sale!

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Hey everyone, traded my car in a couple of fews ago so this mountain of parts needs to find a new home. I have more stuff as well and will be adding more as I go..... Here goes nothing... *If you do not gift, please pick up the PP fee's, thanks!* :beerdrink:

FRPP 3V Manifold- All parts/fasteners included except 1 flat washer, easily replaced at a local auto parts store. The under side has some plastic that I tried to remove to fit with a Vortech blower. It has no effect on the manifold itself and held 13 psi no prob. 7k miles on it. SOLD

Stock crank pulley $60 shipped

ARP Head studs 6 point nut kit- Used them for about 7k miles SOLD

CHE K-Member brace with torque limiters SOLD

K&N Filter- Used about 7k miles on my blow-through set up. $45 shipped

L&M 62mm TB- Again 7k miles on it, also comes with all the electronics on it expect 1 plug on the motor side, you can throw your stock one on there... $450 shipped

Thumperrr tensioner $285 shipped

Prothane bullet motor mounts- $85 shipped

Hooker super comp LT headers, 7k miles on them $425 shipped

Last edited:

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
It's all good. Is it bolt on and tune or do I have to do all the bullshit I did with my bbk? That I hate

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
It's all good. Is it bolt on and tune or do I have to do all the bullshit I did with my bbk? That I hate

You meen clocking the spring? It's all good to go, I have the motor on and clocked. It's just missing the black plastic cover on the motor side, you would have to take yours off your tb and put it on this one.

TheJimmy

forum member
Reaction score
I bought the intake manifold and love it recieved yesterday installed today

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back