Any bird watchers?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know there has to be a few out there.........

I have been a bird watcher since I was 12 or so. I grew up always having a fascination with the different varieties, colors, shapes, etc. My mother saw my interest and for Christmas one year bought me my first bird book. Every day after school I would go birding and document each bird I saw.

I eventually started documenting them by drawing in my sketch book. I got pretty good. Over the years other things have pushed my bird watching off to the side, but I have recently found my roots again. It's like riding a bike......it's amazing what I still remember.

I just pulled my bird book out a few weeks ago and brushed the dust off of it. Hopefully sometime this summer I can plan a bird watching trip out west maybe. There are all kinds of expeditions out there. The Galapagos Islands will be in the near future.........

Last edited:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Laura I have some friends that went to the islands this year and they were blown away with the experience.

Earl

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ive hit a few with my car, waverunner, and atv. does that count?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, I am sooooo jealous! Every island has it's differences.......I hope to get there one day! It has been a dream of mine since I can remember.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i knocked a seagull out of mid flight with my waverunner when it cut in front of me.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL, that's fucked up!!! Made me laugh though.....haha!

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Theres a overflow pond at my beach next to my house, it has a few hundred ducks that live there. On days that sucked at work, I swing into the grocery store grab a loaf of bread and sit there and feed em. That count?
Also I did a sicence fair project once where I put bird seed in food coloring and put it out to see what they would choose. I won 250 bucks and 1st place in the state!
That count?

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
birds... those are the larger splotches on the plane after we land right?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My mother is quite the bird watcher. She can tell you what it is without looking in a book too. I sometimes like to watch the little birdies frolick in the nice precious breeze. i can sometimes catch them humping in mid air, thats quite lovely. But the best part is watching them, with there pinpoint accuracy, shit on the nicest cars on my dealership lot. i get so exxcited when they divebomb a 120k$ Porsche..:clap:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LMAO, you all are nuts! I should have figured you all would turn this into something else..........it's cracking me up though! Just remember, those little birdies eat all those fucking bugs that you hit on a daily basis as well.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
birds... those are the larger splotches on the plane after we land right?
X2
Spoken like a true aviator! I hate that shit, as a Maintenance officer Bird Strike special inspetions suck!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back