Any Military Members Planning Attending the MCA Grand National Show?

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
UPDATED: 11 Aug 11 (THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

Attention DC/VA/MD Military Folks,

If you are a Military Member and plan on entering your stang in the MCA Grand National Show (judged portion) in Sep send me a PM. Here's the deal: You may be able to take my place for FREE!

I am a Soldier (stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord) and, in anticipation to a PCS move to Virginia mid-Summer, I went ahead and entered (AND PAID $50) my stang in the judged portion of the MCA Grand National Shown (link)

Due to an unanticipated training requirement I now have to go TDY enroute to my next PCS move, sooo I may not be able to make the show. I will find out for sure next week (22 Jun) when I get my PCS orders.

Here's where you may come in....since I may not be able to go, I have coordinated with the show authorities to transfer my application for the judged portion of the show to you. Four caveats:

1. You must be a MCA member
2. You must provide me your registration information so that I can submit for you
3. You must prove to me that your are a military member. I know how to validate whether you are one or not. We'll do this one over PM or email.
4. You must not have paid them yet.

This opportunity is for only 1 military member and it's a a one-for-one swap (you for me) thanks to the once in a lifetime opportunity given to me by the show leadership.

I will NOT entertain communication with me via this thread, so do not post here...you must PM me. First come; first served.

BTW, this is not a scam--I just want to pay it forward to a fellow service member. Once we seal the deal, I will link you up with the folks running the show so that you are taken care off.

Tony

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question, but have you tried the MCA forums over on mustang.org? Also, I don't think being an MCA member is a requirement. I was just told it would subtract a couple of points when I went through registration at a National show.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
I paid $50 because I am a member of the MCA, otherwise participating in the event would have been $60. I guess if an non-MCA member wants to participate, he/she would have to pay an additional $10...which is still not bad. I would just have to talk to them and see if they (MCA) and see if they would still accept the swap.

Back