Any vendors wanna do a M90 group buy?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im on hold with Roush right now, getting some pricing info if we purchase a quantity of these M90 kits to get a discounted rate.

The special that Roush ran on the chrome blowers was over a few weeks ago. We sold nearly 20 of those supercharger kits!!

Ill keep you guys posted, but pricing is going to depend on the quantity so let me know whos interested!!

whitedealer07

Finally BOOSTED!!
Reaction score
This guy right here will take an m90 for 3k...it may not make 500hp but 430hp is better than 300hp

whitedealer07

Finally BOOSTED!!
Reaction score
you can make enough power out of an m90 to break a stock block.

U/D pulleys, Long tubes, etc and you'll see more than enough power.

well thanks for the info i have cams and long tubes already so an m90 would go great on my car for the right price

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
Im on hold with Roush right now, getting some pricing info if we purchase a quantity of these M90 kits to get a discounted rate.

The special that Roush ran on the chrome blowers was over a few weeks ago. We sold nearly 20 of those supercharger kits!!

Ill keep you guys posted, but pricing is going to depend on the quantity so let me know whos interested!!

I am interested. Let me know the pricing.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score

I have the cash ready to go! let us know ASAP!!

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
roush must either have their costs high to dealers or they must sell at retail well enough.

im just bidding my time, the 3v is now dead....which means that M90s are going to have even less places to be bolted into. soon enough there will be a M90 blowout.

i think that American Muscle is probably the best suited to do this, as they seem to be the biggest aftermarket vendor around.

considering what was just done with the vortech kit...i dont see how an M90 couldnt go for 2k or maybe even lower.

I doubt it ever will but it's retail of what, $5k? Some people have got them at $3200 or so... I'm thinking for them to do a group buy at $3k isn't entirely unreasonable....

But yeah, the 3v will continue to be catered for but it sure isn't the foremost engine anymore, maybe we'll get lucky... Lol.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score

Thanks Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score

Let us know! I'm DEFINITELY in if you can do a good deal for us! :D

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay so they are giving us a nice break but its not going to be as good as the deal ran on the polished blowers. Please PM me and I'll fill you in on the details I need 5 purchases to make this price happen. If we can do it Id be happy to get these for you guys!

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
well thanks for the info i have cams and long tubes already so an m90 would go great on my car for the right price

That would work really well. The m90s pair very well with cams and longtubes, along with a set of under drive pulleys. Also, If you get a "power-pipe" intake (custom or from roush) you'll make the power most guys do out of a vortech @ 8-10psi.

With the kits out for the m90, i would not be surprised if you saw 480hp, with mild tuning.

More than enough for a stock block.

Enjoy. :beer:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you can make enough power out of an m90 to break a stock block.

U/D pulleys, Long tubes, etc and you'll see more than enough power.

That would work really well. The m90s pair very well with cams and longtubes, along with a set of under drive pulleys. Also, If you get a "power-pipe" intake (custom or from roush) you'll make the power most guys do out of a vortech @ 8-10psi.

With the kits out for the m90, i would not be surprised if you saw 480hp, with mild tuning.

More than enough for a stock block.

Enjoy. :beer:

Why would you run under drive pulleys on a supercharger? Not to mention, you think you are going to make more power by doing so.:kill:

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Why would you run under drive pulleys on a supercharger? Not to mention, you think you are going to make more power by doing so.:kill:

because even with the smallest pulley on the m90, you can put out like 7 psi. The underdrive crank pulley is the same effect as using a smaller pulley on the supercharger. The underdriven m90 guys see about 9psi.

thats why.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back