Anybody willing to part with their Roush wing for some mulla!!

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for the same wing. Honestly IIRC the very best price I saw shipped was from Stage3. Getting a wing for $250 with $70 is just another flea-bay screwing. Best bet is to see which vendors here will make you the best deal shipped. If you can't get the deal you want here try Stage3, maybe they're a vendor here ? I dunno, didn't look.

Good shit costs more money, but you only have to buy it once.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ebay has one for 230 plus 20 ship for 250. I got my wing on ebay, same one and its been on for 3 years.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thats even more than i found on ebay. i think he wants to spend nothing lol

plus it didn't even occur to me you drill holes in the rear fenders for this wing. you are going to be hard pressed to find someone willing to remove it for so little money. Especially cause whatever your apparently willing to pay or offer wont even cover filling the holes.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Well im not wanting to spend more than 230 for a used one and most of the ones on Ebay are for 2010 models? THose wont work on ours right? And our model ones usually get pretty ridiculous on price with bidding wars and all.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Well im not wanting to spend more than 230 for a used one and most of the ones on Ebay are for 2010 models? THose wont work on ours right? And our model ones usually get pretty ridiculous on price with bidding wars and all.

if it has Jack Roush, Carroll Shelby or Steve Saleen's name on it, be prepared to pay up or go without. Always big demand for big name tuner stuff.

Reaction score
Sure! I was going to buy one.. but I was just going to drive over and pick it up since its in Tx. :)

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Yea I wouldn't see why not. But do you think their would be a little height difference from the wing and the sides?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back